hanging out with my new friend prince

Your at home for your day off work and you was board so you diced to call prince and see if he wants to hang out with you. You picked, up the phone and called, him he picks, up after about a minute on the phone he agreed to come over you guys hung, up the phone. After about a few minutes you hear a knock on the door you got, up from you couch and walked, over to the door and awnwer, it "hi prince come on in and take a seat can I get you something to drink? I have tea lemonade coke Dr. Pepper or unless you want water" you say greeting him with a smile "hi Y/N and yes I would like a coke please and thank you" prince says taking, seat on the couch. You bring him his coke and hand, it to him "nice place Y/N" prince says looking, around "thank you prince so do you wanna watch a movie or go to the movies or go get some Chinese food or Mexican food?" You ask prince who's still admired about your house. Prince drinks, his coke and says "let's go to a movie and head to get some Mexican food I love Mexican food" prince says smiling at you. You both get, in your car and go to the movies after the movies you and prince head off for some Mexican Buffet. After eating you took prince home and when you got home you sat, on your couch and fell asleep.

Hey guys someone helped me with some more ideas for this book so I won't cancel this book thank you to who ever that person was and also I apologize for this being short but the next one will hopefully if I'm not tired will be longer I'm so happy that you guys like this book I also came up with more imagines of my own thank goodness I was tired the other day and my mind was blink I'm so glad you guys are injoying this book.

MichaelJacksonfan108 😊