your big argument

You are sitting on the couch waiting for prince to get home because you are mad at him because you saw on the front cover of a magazine that he kissed another woman. As soon as prince walked, through the door you get up with anger in your eyes "so how was that kiss?" you say busting out in tears prince looks, at you with a confused look on his face "what are you talking about Y/N?" Prince asks in a consernd vocie "LOOK AT THIS" you yell with no fair in your eyes "YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH HER DONT LIE PRINCE BEACUSE I CAN SEE IT ON THAT MAGAZINE THAT I JUST HANDED YOU 😠" you yell as you slapped him in the face and prince looks at you with anger in his eyes "WELL Y/N FOR YOUR INFORMATION SHE KISSED ME FIRST 😠". He snaps at you and his face turns red "YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE HAD IT IM GOING TO SHARENAS HOUSE FOR A FEW WEEKS I DONT EVEN WANT TO BE AROUND YOU FOR LONG WHILE" you yell and when you went to pack up prince grabs, you by your arm and you try to get away "Y/N please this is all a misunderstanding she kissed me please believe me I didn't want to kiss her honest prince says as tears fell down his face. "LET GO OF ME NOW PRINCE AND IT SEEMED LIKE YOU LOVED THE KISS SO BYE" prince doesn't let go and he pushes you up against the wall you moan in pain because your back hit the wall "LISTEN Y/N I DIDINT MEAN TO PUSH YOU UP AGAINST THE WALL YOUR MISUNDERSTANDING ALL OF THIS " prince yells in your face. You start to cry "PRINCE LET ME GO NOW I...I...I NEED SOME T..T...T TIME T..T.. TO MYSELF NOW LET ME GO PLEASE" you yell in tears finally prince let's you go and you run out the door not saying a word. And prince gets on the ground and tells himself "well I might have just lost my wife I hate the media" prince lays on the couch crying because of the big fight you too had.

Sorry it took me a bit to update this I was trying to think of a imagine to put but I hope you injoyed this 😊