your in the hospital (short)

Your in the hospital because you was about to have a baby you and prince was excited to meet your bundle of joy. "Prince can I talk to you for a second?." Your nurse says to prince with a worried tone in her voice "y-yes Y/N/N I'm coming Y/N I'll be back baby" prince says as he gave you a kiss on the forehead. "OK" you say as you try to relax from the pain in your stomach. "What is it Y/N/N?" Prince says worriedly "we are going to have to have the baby now because if we don't your wife and baby will die this goes mostly tord both of them" your nurse says worriedly. "WELL GET THE DOCTOR AND GO NOW BECAUSE I WILL NOT LOOSE MY CHILD OR WIFE" prince yells at your nurse "o-ok I'll see what I can do sir" the nurse says calmly.

An hour later................

You had just had your baby boy you and prince named him Y/B/N you was happy that Y/B/N was here now you and prince could relax but you still had to be in the hospital because you just had Y/B/N. "Prince honey Y/B/N has your nose *giggles*" "well he has your eyes baby" prince gives, you a kiss on the forehead and walks, tord the door, he looks at you and smiles "I'll see you in two days too pick you up baby." "OK" baby you say with a smile back with that prince left the hospital room.

Hey A/N in case you're wondering

Y/N/N stands for your nurses name and

Y/B/N stands for your baby's name

Thank you all so much for reading and thank you all for the comments and votes I really appreciate it

MichaelJacksonfan❤