argument part 2

You was at Michael's house crying "Jessie what's wrong?" Michael says rubbing, your back "it's-.....it's prince we got into an argument over me coming to visit you Michael remember when-when you.... Asked me out and I turned you down I should have said yes I didn't mean to turn you down Michael" your still crying and just when Michael was about to speak prince opens the door "SO MICHAEL YOU THINK YOU CAN STEEL MY WIFE DO YA AND DONT ASK ME I ACTED LIKE A GOOD OLD FRIEND OF YOURS JUST TO GET IN HERE JESSIE YOUR COMING BACK WITH ME AND WHEN WE GET BACK YOULL BE PUNISHED FOR SPITING IN MY FACE". prince says yelling you yell back "IM NOT A LITTEL GIRL IM 24 AND IM NOT GOING BACK WITH YOU....YOU PSYCHO PATH" Prince walks, over to you and pushes, you up against the wall and hits you and Michael sees what prince is doing and runs, over to help you "GET OFF OF HER PRINCE SHE DOES NOT WANNA BE WITH YOU NO MORE BECAUSE YOU CHANGED INTO A PSYCHO PATH" your out of princes grip "Jessie are you OK? and run" Michael tells you trying to protect you from prince. You run, up stairs to Michael's bathroom you can hear prince and Michael fighting from down stairs. Soon you hear stomping up stairs prince opens, the bathroom door and grabs, you by your hair and drags you out of the bathroom. "PRINCE LET ME GO PLEASE STOP" but prince doesn't listen to you "NO YOUR MY WIFE AND YOU BELONG TO ME AND NOT THE ONE WHOS LAYING ON THE FLOOR" you start crying as prince drags, you down the stairs you see Michael on the ground. "MICHAEL HELP" you yell in about a second later Michael gets, up and walks, over to you and prince Michael helps you out of princes grip "thank you Michael" you say hugging him "your welcome Jessie" Michael says hugging you back. The cops soon arrive at Michael's house and prince was arrested.

Hey guys so prince is going to jail should you

Stay with prince or
Do you wanna be with Michael?