Why i will not be doing the creepy Planet Dolan stuff

The loss or well... the inactiveness of Shima has hit me really hard. I haven't been doing much due to this and when I first heard it I didn't react at all for a long while. I think I legit sat there for an hour just... sitting and thinking. I personally really really like Hellbent. He's my favorite mainly because I enjoy his odd humor. I also really like both Dolan and Shima as my second favorites. When Shima was first introduced I hated her then by the second video I basically loved her to death. If you don't know I used to fail (well... Cs really but in my family that's a fail) my classes and was never ever able to really concentrate on learning mainly bc it wasn't fun at all. Then when I found Planet Dolan i finally got into that stuff and raised my grades up a lot. But... u probably will be reading this two days or more after I've written it bc this kinda... made me cry, the situation with Shima. I may actually shut down this book bc of this, it revolves around Dolan and Shima and the others doing crazy odd wacky stuff and... I'm sorry... I truly am. I will probably make a second book if that's the case and leave it to Undertale and FNAF and all that but...

I'm sorry Dolan for what happened with Shima. We all want her back... but from now on I promise I will help the Shilan community to survive this terrible thing.
Goodbye Shima lovers and... sad kitty:😿