Im a critic

Official critic thing a Ma thing me.... So let's just do this.

Top 3 Nickelodeon shows!!!

3. I Carly: Not only is I Carly literally the best Nick Sitcom ever, it's really actually funny. I barley ever come across something like this! It's super good and oddly charming making me love all of the characters.

2. Harvey Beaks: Ok, the characters are so colorful, (personality and actual color) it's hard not to fall in love with the three main characters. This show is so good, I really don't understand why it's not that popular...? GET INTO THIS AMAZING SHOW!!!!

(Enter your own honorable mentions because I'm cool like that....)

And the #1 is......

(The theme starts)....

1. Invader Zim: Not only is the animation unique as well as the idea. Never have I ever seen an cartoon with the idea of being on the side of the alien trying to take over the planet. It's darker than a lot of cartoons on Nick, with and episode where Zim actually takes the organs of humans. It's odd darkness is what makes it funny, not to mention GIR! This has to be the number one Nick show ever..... Until later-

Ugh now I want to do another top three.... Hmmmm....

Top three Cartoon Network shows!!'

3. Ed, Edd, n' Eddy: Ok just hear me out, the animation is so CRAZY!! I love it!!! You have to love this show, the characters are so lovable. Well, except for Kevin and Sarah... But still!

2. Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends: Ok the idea is super creative for this show, I mean cmon their imaginary friends!!! The characters personalities are so different I love them all!!! The animation is amazing and really well done.

And #1 is (theme starts)

1. Amazing World Of Gumball: Ok once again the odd animation style of this show makes me love it more. It's so creative and all of the characters personality makes me love them and it's just, AGH!! I LOVE THIS SHOW AND SO SHOULD YOU!!!!!

Ok I need to do this now.... Top 3 Disney Channel shows.... Including Disney XD...

3. Star V.S the Forces Of Evil: I AIN'T FROM AROUND HERE, IM FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION!!! Oh man I love the theme song! Well anyways i really like the animation and personalities like all the other shows...

2. Gravity Falls: yes, who does not like this. It's full of mystery and codes leaving the fans to decode it, which is what made it so popular. (Also amazing animation)

Numba one is... (Theme starts)

1. Phineas and Ferb: Ok, I love this show WAY too much, the idea is literally the most creative ever. I mean a triangle kid and a British boy who's so quiet that make the amazing creations and they have a pet platypus that's a secret agent and.... Ugh! What a great idea! Also the animation is so smooth and the personalities are so different yet they are friends. It's just too cool!!

Ok now until next time my fellow Internet lovers!!!! Happy kitty: 😸