Undertale AU

One shot crap thing. This is a request by a surprise person! Stay tuned till the end of the story. Also some of the facts and events from the game will be bended a little so yah enjoy.

The Marionette bent down and hugged Foxy tears rolling down her cheeks. "Just be careful out there my young one." She let go of Foxy and let her through the ruins gates. Foxy walked through ready for the rest of her adventures.
(Yes Foxy is a girl, I said that rules would be twisted so deal with it)

Foxy wandered through the cold forest her fur ruffled in the wind. Suddenly, she felt like she was being watched. Her head flew up and she heard something walking behind her.
         "Turn around," it said. "Shake my hand the way your supposed to when you meet a friend." Foxy held out her hand and shook it with the hooded person. Fart sounds erupted out of no where and the figure laughed.
          "Ha the ol' whoopee cushion in the hand joke!" He giggled, "My names Freddy!"

"Hide behind that conveniently placed rock!" Freddy said pointing at a rock that Foxy dived behind.
         Suddenly a purple bunny came out of no where raging. He wore a large red bow tie and marched up like he was everything.
         "Sup dude," Freddy said to the bunny.
         "WHATS SUP DUDE! YOU KNOW WHATS SUP! YOU HAVEN'T RESET YOUR JUMPSCARES AND TWISTS IN FIVE NIGHTS! YOU NEED TO DO THAT SO THAT I, AN AMAZING MALE BONNIE MAY GET INTO THE ROYAL NIGHT GUARD!" Bonnie was about to walk off when he looked at Freddy, "Say did you see any trespassers today? Cause once I get my hands on one Chica's gonna let me into the Royal Night Guard."
        "Nope," Freddy replied smoothly.
        "OF COURSE LAZY FRIEND!" Bonnie yelled.
         "Relax dude I got a endoskeleton of work done today!"

Now like a huge time skip!

Plushtrap growled in his cage as Foxy placed him on the bed of her new apartment. "I still don't get why you spared me..." He grumbled looking up at her.
"Because I can." Was her simple answer.
Minutes later almost all of Foxy's underground friends were in the apartment talking. Chica and Mangle sat in the corner holding hands, Bonnie next to the two. (Ugh I'm sorry to say this too but Mangle or Alphys in this AU is a guy.... ITS BECAUSE I BELIEVE MANGLE IS A DUDE CMON LET ME LIVE MY LIFE FREE!)
Freddy and The Marionette were telling jokes and stuff in the corner. Freddy beckoned Foxy to join them. She walked over a large smile on her face. King Goldie was trying to talk to Plushtrap which he was struggling with.
But outside this friendship and joy was another force of evil haunting and surprising. Nightmare watched the friends talking angrily, "Why didn't the girl release me? Why couldn't she find me? She's not really a hero but more of an act!" He hissed, "How dare she even talk to my son?" He said watching Foxy and Freddy talk away. "I'll get you one day my dear!"

This was crap but if you want me to the AU where it's the genocide rub tell me pls. Now the shout out you've been waiting for is..... FanGal456 !!! She wanted me to do this and because I'm a fan of her here it is. Until next AU my fellow Internet lovers!!!