A few crossovers that need to happen

Ok so if anyone writes a fanfic of any of these pls tag me or something I will frickin' die of happiness.

Ok counting down from seven.

7. Five Nights at Cartoons-
Ok so what if tons of cartoon characters were actually part of the FNAF universe? Like if Mac was Freddy, Dipper was Bonnie, Bubbles was Chica, Golden Freddy is Steven Universe, the Marionette is Star Butterfly, Mangle was Zim and GIR, BB was Timmy Turner, Maud was Springtrap, and the Ed's were the night guards? That would be pretty freakin' awesome man.

6. MLP and Dr. Who-
Yeah... THIS WOULD BE AWESOME!!! I mean like the real Dr. looking around at a world made of ponies and magic like wouldn't that be insane? (Also he would fall in love with Derpy obviously).

5. Future Diary and Attack on Titan-
I just feel like Yuno would TAKE DOWN THISE TITANS!!! Also, it'd be pretty cool to see Yukkii and Levi interact.

4. Despicable Me and Megamind-
Two retired super villains both falling in love with girls (Grucy is OTP material ppl) and fighting off evil masterminds!!! (Ooh maybe we can get some Pinky and the Brain action here too!)

3. Gravity Falls/Star Vs. The Forces of Evil/Steven Universe/Amazing World of Gumball-
OMGENIE LIKE THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN (ok anyone who is wondering why I want a crossover with Steven Universe and I don't like it it's bc I don't like the second season... THE FIRST WAS AWESOME!) ok think if someone could pull of so many characters talking and fighting and like it's awesome...

2. Monsters vs Aliens and Undertale-
Heh heh... Kinda odd but it'd be really cool! Like think about it, we got monsters coming up from the underground not knowing that there's actually some on Earth. I mean it makes sense right?

And finally

The oddest crossover yet to be made

Is now going to be presented to you by me CCC

A crossover so odd

So weird

That only the dumbest fangirl of all time would come up with it (aka me)

So odd and weird that not even-
Ok I'll stop

And it is...

1. Amazing World of Gumball and Invader Zim-
HECK YEAH!!! Think of the oddness of the two shows combining into one mad hole of craziness!!!! Wouldn't this be literally the best thing of all time? GIR and Darwin just chillin while Zim and Gumball argue in the other room. This is literally the best mix of characters and personalities I have no idea how to explain it... SOMEONE PLS DO THIS!!! (I prob will tho... Tee hee... Oh and if u do this remember to make Masami and Zim get to get her pls!!! MAZIMI AS I CALL IT!!! I even made fanart...)

Am I trash or what?!?