Mothers day

Shima blinked herself awake. She could hear the pitter patter of small children's steps in the hall. She yawned just as two little kids flew through the door.
             "Violet, Tear stop you'll-" Dolan looked up to see his wife had already woken up. "Oh, honey we made you breakfast." Dolan explained to her before setting the tray on the bed.
              Violet, a pink cartoony girl with purple eyes and violet Dolan like hat sat next to her. "Happy M day mommy!" She smiled at her.
               Tear, the twin of Violet was a white tom cat with gray eyes and blue ears with a blue patch on one eye, hissed ,"I wanna sit by mama."
             The two got in a small fight. Dolan had to stop the two, which he wasn't very good at. Once he had somehow calmed the two down he looked at Shima, "Well I'll leave you alone to enjoy your breakfast." He gathered the two twins ready to get them out the door.
             "Wait Dolan," Shima called out to her husband.
              "Yes?" He looked at her.
                "I need to tell you something," She motioned for him to come close to her.
             He neared her side of the bed. He crouched over his cat wife, "Yes?" She neared his ear before turning one way and kissing him full on the lips.
           "EWWWWWWWW!!!" Tear and Violet exclaimed. They ran out of the room leaving Shima and Dolan laughing.
           "I hope they know their gonna have to kiss one day too." Dolan said wiping a tear away from his face, he was literally crying from the laughter.
             "Honey, their only seven!" Shima said.
              Dolan sighed, "And it was just yesterday you were in the hospital..."
               "Being told only one would survive...." Shima finished for him. She sighed heavily before letting Dolan kiss her again. 
           A sudden crash broke the two. "I guess I'll go see what those two did this time, enjoy your B-Fest honey." He hustled out of the room leaving Shima alone to enjoy a nice peaceful breakfast.

Happy Mother's Day America! This is a one shot short story for Mother's Day I put together last minute, I hope you enjoy it!

Your lucky you still have a mom.

Now now, you can stop this craziness. Oh and everyone the mysterious narrator is in my other longer fanfic.

Grrrrrrrrrrr

Anyways I gonna have to end this here. Well my fellow Internet lovers until next time!