A Unnaturally Detailed Salphys One-Shot

I know I know, I do ship this but Tbh I still like the Sans X Frisk thing a lot more but this is still ADORABLE! And I'm also doing it to prove to my sis that I can 'write something detailed'.

Sans wandered through HotLands feeling the warmth on his bones as he walked along the rocky path to the lab where Alphys was. They had been working on a robot she was making for a friend of hers, a new and improved version might I add. Sans looked at the large metal box that was the lab where Alphys lived. He knocked on the door once, and then again before letting himself in.
The nice coolness of the lab smacked Sans in the face as he walked in. He quickly closed the door, trying to not let the warmth into the lab. Sans let out a tired sigh as he began to turn the lights on in the otherwise dark lab.
Crunch crunch crunch. A loud crunching noise sounded from one side of the dark lab. Crunch crunch. Sans squinted to see a small light coming from what looked like a computer and a... Chair maybe?
Sans took one cautious step, hearing the small squeak of his slippers on the labs cold floor. He slowly sneaked up to see Anime on the screen of the computer. He took a few more quiet steps before noticing the chair was actually Alphys, wrapped in a fluffy brown blanket. Crunch crunch. She was eating chips which explained the crunch Sans had heard.
Sans stayed quiet behind Alphys as she watched the Anime, at first the flashy colors and catchy theme sounded familiar and then it hit Sans.
"Wolf Girl and Black Prince!" He exclaimed forgetting about being quiet.
"WHAA?!?" Alphys leapt up her chips flying and her hands in the air. Her startled behavior was humorous to Sans and he couldn't help but let the laughter role out of his mouth and into the air around the two.
"S-sorry!!!" Sans said through his giggle fits and large laughs.
        "It's q-quite alright S-Sans." She said picking herself up from the floor.
Through the light of the computer Sans could actually see what Alphys was wearing. She wore a light brown t-shirt with a blue cat with large yellow whiskers on its happy face. She also wore a pair of donut pj pants, which made Sans get inspired enough to do a pun.
"Donut be mad at me for coming in!" He winked as he looked at the slightly irritated lizard woman.
"S-sans! Anyways, m-maybe we could t-take a break from b-building and w-watch... Some A-Anime?" Alphys suggested as she straitened up her blanket.
"Yes!" Sans smiled as he sat down on the ground.
"I-I'll do refill the c-chips, want some ketchup?" Alphys asked picking up the bowl of chips.
"You know me so well." Sans chuckled as he listened to Alphys rummage around in the kitchen before popping back out holding a bottle of ketchup and a overflowing bowl of chips.
"H-here," Alphys gave Sans the ketchup bottle and Sans gave a nod of acknowledgement at Alphys kindness.
The two sat on the ground and Alphys played the rest of the episode of Wolf Girl and Black Prince. Alphys was doing fine but then Sans tightened his coat and let out a shiver.
"You cold?" Alphys asked snuggled in the blanket.
"Yeah, to the bone, heh." Alphys rolled her eyes before giving one side of the blanket to him. He smiled gratefully at her as he tried to wrap the blanket around him, but it was too short.
"I-I'll just..." Alphys snuggled closer to Sans letting him have some more of the blanket.
"Thanks," Sans awkwardly snuggled a little closer to Alphys. The air between the two had changed, mainly with Alphys as she blushed way too hard. Her cheeks flushed of their normal yellow color and were now a light pink.
         That's when Sans noticed she was blushing, which made him blush a light blue color. They soon stopped eating and just sat there In a  blushing mess. Alphys felt like this situation was way to cute to stop so she did the only sensible anime thing, she yawned and leaned into Sans shoulder.
          Sans eyes widened as she snuggled into his shoulder. Sans, who never knew this type of attention, had no idea what to do. So not knowing what to do he hesitantly wrapped his arm around the sleeping lizard. He could feel the small beads of sweat slowly falling down his skinless forehead.
         Alphys suddenly jerked upwards hitting her head on Sans skull. Sans pulled his head back, placing his boney hand on his chin where the lizard woman had hit him.
         "I-I'm so s-sorry!" Alphys said placing one hand on Sans chin, "I-I really a-am if there's a-anything I can do to help Y-you-"
         Sans interrupted the worried scientist, "Anything?"
          "Yes Y-yes of course!" Alphys desperately said with total guilt and worry in her eyes.
           Sans smirked knowing exactly what to do. "Can you kiss my boo-boo?" Sans could tell by the warmth surrounding his cheek bones he was kind of scared about this.
          "I-i... Um, o-ok..." Alphys gently placed both of her hands on Sans skull. She puckered her lips as pink flush flowed onto her scaly face. She closed her eyes as she felt the coolness of no skin but only bone, which she knew was Sans face. She took her lips off his skull her face a full fledged tomato and Sans was a blueberry. The two looked away from each other as sweat and blush was all over their faces. Silence washed over the room before Sans spoke hesitantly, "I-I kinda liked that..."
        "M-m-me t-to-o-o..." Alphys stuttered as she covered her face in embarrassment.
         A sudden soft touch on her shoulder made Alphys twitch a little. "Maybe we could... Ya know..." Sans said his gentle hand on her shoulder.
        Alphys hid a small quivering smile, "After d-dinner."
          Sans caught on quickly to what she was implying, "At Grillby's? Six a good time?"
         "S-sure!" Alphys said a dorky smile on her face.
          "Pick you up then!" Sans smiled as he stood up making his way to the door.

Aww!!! Anyways that's it and tell me if you want more stuff like this and until next time fellow Internet lovers and happy kitty:😸