"You've got ten minutes before I kick both of your asses all the way to that gorgeous beachside hotel we're staying at." She says.

We finish our coffee and pull on jeans and a t-shirt quickly.

Elliot and I both have our bags and we kiss each other goodbye one last time.

"I'll see you on the beach." He whispers, grazing my cheek with his thumb.

"I'll be the one in white." I say smirking.

He kisses me again just as Casey yells at us.

"It's your wedding and we're going to be late." She says, "Come on."

Casey takes my arm and I wave goodbye to Elliot as she pulls me along.

By the time we get there and I get through the shower it's already 1:30.

My hair and makeup takes three hours and by then it's only a half an hour before Elliot and I are supposed to be married.

I step into the dress as Casey and Melinda hold it up for me.

I hold it to my chest as Casey attempts to zip it up.

"Olivia did you try this on?" Casey asks, tugging at the zipper.

"Yes, I tried it on a week ago." I say, as she finally gets the zipper up.

"What the hell did you eat this week?" She asks.

"I barely ate." I mumble under my breath.

Before she can say anything someone knocks on the door.

Casey opens it and doesn't say anything.

"I'm Simon. I'm Olivia's brother." The man says.

"Olivia doesn't--" Casey says before I cut her off.

"Yes, I do." I say, pulling him into a hug. 

"Didn't think I'd let my big sister get married without me did you?" He asks smiling.

"I'm really glad you're here." I say, kissing his cheek.

"I've gotta get a seat." He says, "I'm really happy for you, Olivia."

"We'll talk about your secret brother later." Casey says, "But let's get you married."

Melinda hands me the bouquet of white lilies and smiles at me.

"You look beautiful, Olivia." She says, wiping a tear from under her eye.

They both take my arms and walk me down the aisle.  The song At Last by Etta James plays softly.

I see two tears run down Elliot's cheek.

Fin wipes his eyes as well.

I stand up next to Elliot and he takes my hands.

"You have no idea how badly I want to kiss you." Elliot says quietly.

Everyone laughs and I smile.

"Might I suggest we get this ceremony started so you do just that?" Donnelly says with a soft smile.

We both nod and she smiles brightly.

"Elliot, Olivia, you two, around the NYPD are notorious for two things. Solving cases that no one else could, and having the best partnership imaginable." She says, "The love you share has always been obvious. And it was always obvious that it is and was such a beautiful love. A love that consumes your entire being. It's the kind of love seen in movies, and that is almost rarely seen."

People are crying but have bright smiles.

"Love, saves you from all things bad in this world. I keeps you going when nothing else possibly could. The love of this one special person simultaneously makes your life beautiful and joyful and chaotic and messy. Love tries your patience and your forgiveness but it also makes it stronger, it makes it that much more powerful." She says, "I've known both of you since you started with NYPD, and love that I've seen between the two of you since the very first day is so real. It's overwhelming and so completely evident as soon as you walk into the room. And I am so happy to be marrying you. You've prepared vows?"

We both nod and Elliot pulls out a small piece of paper. He looks down and tears it up.

"I've had these vows written for so long but I don't want to read them, I want to speak from my heart, to be honest." He says smiling, "Olivia, since the day I met you, I've known that you were the one. The one I wanted to marry, the one I wanted to raise a family with. And today we're standing here, about to be married and I'm not nervous, because this is all I've wanted for as long as I've known you. I can't stop thinking about what our life will be like, about the great things we'll do together, about the adventures we'll have. You are the love of my life, the person that I want to share everything with and I've never been more sure about anything in my life."

I wipe a tear from under my cheek.

"Elliot, everything I've ever wanted lies with you. The family, the marriage, the friendship. You're my best friend, you're the love of my life, and I can't express to you how grateful I am for the things you've taught me and the adventures we've had together. You've taught me so many things during our partnership, and our friendship, you taught me how to trust in other people. How to depend on the people you love, and most importantly that I can always count on you to be there when I need you." I say, "You are the best part of my life, and I can't wait to see what the future holds."

I turn around and take Elliot's ring from Casey and he takes mine from Munch.

He puts him ring on first and I slip his on.

"By the power vested in me by the state of New York, I know pronounce you, husband and wife." Donnelly says smiling, "You may kiss the bride."

Elliot puts his hand on my waist and one on my neck and dips me back, kissing me, passionately.

Everyone claps and throws rose petals as we run back down the aisle.

There are rows of town cars waiting to take us to the restaurant, Elliot and I slide into the back of one.

Elliot kisses me again, hungrily this time.

"You can take a break..." Elliot says waving at the driver, who gets out of the car.

He slips my underwear down my legs and I unbutton his suit pants.

30 minutes later Elliot poked his head out the window and the driver comes back in with a slight grin on his face.

We pull up at the restaurant and I groan and rest my head on Elliot's shoulder.

He kisses the top of my head and smiles.

"Maybe we can sneak out after dinner?" Elliot whispers.

"You read my mind..." I say, kissing him softly.

"We could get an earlier flight." He says.

"That would be amazing." I say, smiling softly.

He kisses my forehead and we both brace ourselves.

Just Say Itजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें