Kiss Cam

"Casey where are we going?" I ask, as she drags we through the mall.

"Victoria's Secret." She says, "You and Stabler need to hurry this thing up and what better way to do that, than in lingerie."

"There's nothing happening with Stabler." I say for the millionth time. "I need a dress for my date with Trevor."

"You are not going on a date with Trevor." She says.

"Yes, Case, I am, because Trevor likes me, Trevor asked me out, Elliot just declared in front of all his kids that we're never gunna be together, so I'm going on a date with a good looking guy who likes me." I say.

"But you don't like him." She says.

"I've never talked to him on a person level, how do I know that he's not the one?" I ask stubbornly.

"Because Stabler's the one." She says.

"He might be the love of my life Casey." I say tiredly. "But I'm definitely not his, he doesn't love me Casey, would you please drop it because it physically hurts me to talk about this."

"Liv you should tell him." She says, "Maybe he feels the same way and just doesn't know how to tell you."

"Casey would you please drop it?" I ask, "I love him more than anything in this world, but he doesn't love me, and I owe it to myself to move on and not be hung up on someone who doesn't love me back."

"Okay Liv, where do you wanna go?" She asks.

"Well we're already here." I say smiling, and walking into Victoria's Secret.

Casey and I find a ton stuff. Including a black, laced bra and thong set, that I loved.

"Okay we actually have to find you a dress." Casey says, looking at the three very big shopping bags from Victoria's Secret.

"Where do I even start with a dress?" I ask a little defeated.

"Well where are you going?" She asks.

"Baseball..." I say before I catch myself.

"Why the hell are we buying a dress for baseball?" She asks.

"I meant dinner and a play, I had other plans for baseball but, it's dinner and a play." I say.

"Sounds like you'd rather go to a baseball game with someone else than go to dinner and a play with Trevor." She says.

"Of course I would rather go to a baseball game with someone else, than go to dinner and a movie with Trevor Langan." I say quietly.

"So we should be buying you a baseball jersey instead of a dress?" She asks.

"No Case I need a dress." I say, ignoring the look she's giving me.

I go into a random shop and pull a dress off the rack and pay for it.

"Come on, we're gunna be late for our appointment." She says, dragging me through the crowd.

"Our appointment for what?" I ask.

"Waxing." She says.

"Case I just got my eyebrows done like a week ago."

"Not that kind of waxing." She says.

"I'm going to kill you." I say seriously.

"You and Stabler can thank me later." She says.

"Casey drop it." I say.