The Wedding

Liv's Wedding Dress^^

Elliot and I were both startled awake this morning by my door opening.

Elliot and I are both completely naked and my body is pressed up against his. The only reason that Casey can't see my boobs completely is because I'm lying halfway on top of Elliot. The comforter is down at my waist and I pull it up under my arms to cover myself as I sit up.

"Liv really?" Casey says.

"Casey why are you in my bedroom?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.

"It's you're wedding day." She says, "We have a lot of getting ready to do."

"Casey its early." I say, laying back, my head on Elliot's chest.

"It's 11. In what world is that early?" She asks, crossing her arms.

"We were up late." I say yawning.

"I can see that." She says.

"Come back in an hour." I say, resting my hand on Elliot's chest.

"Will either of you have clothing and or underwear on when I come back in an hour?" She asks.

"Probably not." I mumble.

"Nope." Elliot says.

"Lovely." She says, walking out and shutting the door.

"It's our wedding day." Elliot says, kissing the top of my head.

"I can't wait to be your wife." I say, pushing myself up on my elbows.

He wraps his arms around me and I rest my head back on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

I tuck my messy curls behind my ear and Elliot smiles.

"What?" I ask.

"Every time I look at you I'm absolutely stunned by how beautiful you are." He says. "And every time I see that smile I just fall that much more in love with you."

"I love you, Elliot." I say, "I love you like I've never loved anyone else. So much so that I don't know what to do with myself sometimes."

Elliot pulls my legs so that they're resting on either side of him and kisses me.

"I love you." He whispers.

His hands grip my ass so hard I think I'll have bruises in the shape of handprints tomorrow but I love it.

We're quite literally in the throes when Casey walks in the door.

"Oh Jesus fuck." She says slamming the door as she practically runs out.

I'm not sure Elliot even noticed.

We both drop off of each other panting.

Elliot tosses me a t-shirt and I grab both of us underwear.

We walk into the living room and Casey looks disgusted.

"Really guys?" She says

"It's our apartment." Elliot says shrugging.

"You knew I was coming back and still?" She says.

"Oh relax, Casey." I say, sipping from the coffee mug that Elliot has handed me.

He wraps his arms around me from. One of them wrapped around me completely and the other resting on my lower belly protectively, his fingers splayed covering it completely.