I stayed in there for longer than needed just thinking, so when I heard the door open I almost slipped. It was Anthony. And God bless this hotel for having see through curtains, note the sarcasm. But it wasn't that bad, it was very opaque so he could see not much but an outline.

We made eye contact through the curtain. Like five seconds later he set something down and left.

When I got out and saw that he had put clothes there for me. Silly me forgot about getting dressed. They had tags on them and they were my size so I assume they're new.

I left the bathroom dressed and Anthony was nowhere to be found but his phone and other stuff we're still here. I sat on the bed and started fiddling with my fingers.

I have all the power to use my phone and inform my parents on where I'm at. And tell them to come get me. I could call up the police and let them know where we are at. If I'm so scared and miss home so much, why can't I just do it?

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it, staring at the screen for a while contemplating what to do.

But I'm not even gonna act like I didn't know I was gonna lock and set my phone right back down. I'm so stupid. I say I don't want to be dragged into this but I'm letting it go on.

Anthony came back with clothes rolled up in his hands. We shared a look as he walked in the bathroom.

When he came back out shirtless I tried, but couldn't stop myself from looking at him. I mean, in my defense he was my boyfriend before everything happened.

He has more tattoos now though.

When he caught me staring, I looked away so fast I nearly broke my neck. He didn't confront me about it though. He simply adverted his eyes from me and got into the bed, laying down.

It was fairly small so I don't know how that would work out. I rather sleep on the floor than be squished up against him. I'm not exactly tired right now though so I settled on the desk chair just spinning around in circles until I made myself dizzy; then repeat.

I looked at Anthony and his arm was thrown over his eyes so I was assuming he's asleep. All that spinning around made me tired too so I started to fall asleep on the chair.

Anthony POV

I watched Cameron shut his eyes and slowly bring his spinning to an end. I was watching him this whole time, I know he didn't know because he kept staring at me which is something he wouldn't do if he knew that I was awake.

When I left the room to go buy Cameron something to wear I 'ran' into Tyler and he asked me how we were getting along. I didn't really answer him, I just said I don't know. He's acting like we can't be civil to each other.

He started telling me the same thing that's been said over and over again; that Cameron wasn't cheating and that we should talk and all that other shit. And I have been thinking about it. I'm gonna gonna lie, it's like having him in front of my face, actually seeing him makes me miss us more than when I didn't see him.

I didn't really miss him when I was out here by myself. Yeah, I thought about him here and there but I blocked him out my mind. I didn't want to think about him.

When I first saw him at Tyler's house I didn't know how to feel because I haven't been feeling about him for so long. So I just went based off how I felt about him before all that. I was mad at him.