Chapter 17

Kling's P.O.V-
"God Moe how much did you drink?" I sigh as I practically drag her to the bathroom stopping every few seconds to pull her away from guys.
"Just a few!" She slurred
"Come on!" I sighed as I pulled her into the bright room.
"Jesus Kling slow down its not a race!"
"Whatever" I sighed as she leaned against the wall.
"Are you ok?" She asked as she eased closer to me.
"Yeah just tired." I sigh partially because it's true.
"I don't know you seem kind of out of it lately?" She replied as she swiped her hand across my face
"I'm fine Moe I promise now are you gonna go or not?"I chuckle as I pull myself off the wall and walk over to the mirror.
"No not until you tell me the truth! Is it Hope? I knew she wasn't right for you!" She replied as she paced across the room.
"What? No! What are you talking about?" I asked as I turned my attention away from the mirror.
"I'm talking about Hope duh"
"Your drunk Morgan" I laugh as I go back to examining my reflection.
"No I'm not!" She yells pinning me to the wall sending shards of glass flying through the air ,as a sharp pain erupted in my head. "God why does everyone keep saying that!"
"Morgan let me go!" I yelled as I struggled to free myself from her grasp. As she used her larger body to an advantage to push me father into the wall.
"No!"
"Morgan you're hurting me!"
"I'm hurting you? You hurt me Kling!" She replied even harsher than before,as she tilted her head to the side
"What the hell are you talking about?"
"I love you Meghan!"
"What?"
"I love you! Ok and you don't even care!" She yelled as hot thick tears seeped from her eyes.
"Moe I do care about you!" I pled as I reached out to touch her but she slammed me back into the wall causing tears to fill me eyes.
"Tell me you love me! Tell me you love me like you tell her!" She yelled as she stared at me with a look if never saw before.
"Moe I can't-"
"Yes you can! She yelled again with yet another slam causing my eyes sight to become blurry. "Am I not good enough for you? Is she prettier than me?" She yelled tightening her grip on my wrist.

"Moe you're hurting me!" I yell louder hoping that someone will hear me as I finally let the tears fall from my eyes.
" I don't care!" She yelled back clearly unfazed. I don't get it! Why is she doing this?
"Kelley! Help me please!" I choked out causing her to twist my wrists more as the brunette entered the room.
"Sorry Kling no can do." She laughed as she locked the door behind her.
What the hell is going on?
----------------------------------------------
Ok so a lot happened in this chapter and in not sure how i feel about it. But let me know what you guys think in the comments! I could really use some feedback! Or message me ideas!