Chapter 9

(Meghan's P.O.V)
"Ugh Kling!" I heard Moe yell from down the hall as I finished getting dressed.
"Yeah?"
"You need to come see this!" She replied her voice shaking with every word.
"What?" I sighed as I raced down the hallway to find her standing in the door way of Lexi's room. I quickly squeezed into the room to find what was so out of the ordinary when I realized: No Lexi. My heart automatically began to race as I realized the seriousness of the situation. It's not like Alexis hasn't run away before because trust me she has. But no matter where she was running from she always came to me. Where would she go now? Why would she leave in the first place?
"I found this downstairs by the door." Said Moe as she handed me a poorly written note. I instantly recognized the handwriting: Lexi's.
Dear, Meghan
If you are reading this then you probably already realized that im gone. I just want you to know that none of this is your fault. You are one of best people I know. Your super caring,inspiring and all together an amazing sister and the first person to make me feel like you actually gave a shit about me. So please don't blame your self this was my decision not yours. Please don't question this don't call because I won't answer and please don't come look for me i don't want to be found but I promise I'll always be near by. Don't forget! I love you and I'll always be your biggest fan.
-Alexis
"I don't get it." I sighed as I pulled out my phone struggling to keep the tears from running down my face.But I failed miserably as I felt Morgan's thin arms wrap around me as a deep voice came through the phone.
"Meghan? Meghan what's wrong?"
"She's gone Drew ..... again."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ugh this is super short and I had no idea what was gonna happen in this chapter but i hope you guys liked it