Chapter 6

(Alexis's P.O.V)
"Hey baby"
"Go away josh." I sigh as I stood on the steps of the abandoned house.
"Come on Lex come join the party" he choed pulling me towards the music blasting from the  building .
"No!"
"What was that?" He replied whipping around as he grabbed me by the arm. The scent of alcohol radiating off of his body.
"I said no ok." I replied in a softer tone "look I-i've  gotta go my sister is waiting for me"
"She can wait a little longer." He laughed as he pushed me into the wall causing my head to spin.
"No!" I yell a little louder than I should have as I struggle to escape his grip.
"She said no!"
I was caught off guard by the new voice as I struggled to see who it was:Meghan.
I guess they got into some disagreement I wasn't really paying attention and before I knew it Hope was escorting me to the car.
"What the hell Solo? I told you not to bring her!"
She didn't respond as she stared straight ahead and watched my sister attempt to handle the situation.
"God I trusted you! I can't believe you brought her."
"Are you being serious?" She snapped catching me off guard as her soft voice took on a harsh tone."Do you know what that guy could have done to you? Do you even care? Don't you see she is trying to protect you?"
"I don't need her protection my friends will protect me!" I spat back clearly uninterested in what she had to say. Seriously who does she think she is she just some chick who knows how to kick a ball
"What friends the friends who brought you hear. The ones who left you outside with some creepy guy. What are you even doing here anyway this is one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in town."
" You don't know anything about me I don't know why I even called you."
"I want to get to know you."
"Oh really why? So you can judge me?"
"No." She sighed
"Then why?"
"Because..." But she was cut off by Meghan slamming the door as she got into the car.
"Lets go" Meghan sighed.
No long speech no disapproving looks no questions she didn't even look back. She was disappointed and it was killing me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel like I've been updating super fast and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not lol. I hope you guys liked it.