Chapter 15

Tobin's P.O.V-
Fuck! I can't let her get away again I thought as I began to call after her.
"Alex- um hey Kling!" I jumped quickly correcting my self before she could catch on.
"Hey Tobs is everything ok?" She replied in a sarcastic tone that only she could pull off.
"Yeah yeah I was just looking for ... Alex"
"Oh ok speaking of Alex Pinoe wanted everyone to meet up at some club tonight you guys down?" She asked as she walked over to her locker clearly unaware of the girl she had been longing to see had just been in that same spot.
"Yeah just let me check with Al first" I sighed as I rushed out oh the room. I've gotta fix this.
LATER THAT NIGHT
"Come on Heath leggo!" Called Ashlyn as she slammed her fists into my apartment door.
"Fuck" I whispered as I struggle to get my pants on. To be home I completely forgot about going out. I had been too busy trying to contact Alexis for Kling. I guess I must have lost track of time.
"TOBIN POWELL HEATH!"
"Who in the world  is that?" I questioned as I ran to the door after successfully tying my converses to find a well dressed Pinoe leaning on my door frame.
"Did you miss me?"
"No! No one ever misses you Pinoe!" Called Meghan from down the hall as she strutted towards us.
"Whatever haters!" She yelled as she flipped the little bit of hair that she had and ran to the car. "The rest of the team is waiting at the club so let's roll!" "I call shotgun!" Yelled Ash.
"No fair I want shotgun!" Called Pinoe as she stopped in her tracks.
"You're driving Pinoe!" Kling sighed clearly amused by the 'kids'.
"Oh yeah my bad" she chuckled as she continued to run to the car.
"I guess we're in the back" I sighed as I opened the car door.
"Haha don't look so sad Tobin just be faster next time" Ash replied as she hopped in the front seat clearly proud of herself.
"Whatever" I laugh as I plopped down in the seat. The ride was pretty quick and before I knew it we were stepping out of the car and into a the vip section of the dark night club.
"Look who decided to show up" a familiar voice called from behind me.
"Abby! What are you doing here?"
"You didn't think I'd miss out on a chance to hang with my girls did you? Come on Heath I thought you were smarter than that!" She chuckled as she plopped down next to HAO on the leather couch.
I searched the room for Alex but eventually gave up as I sat down next to Allie and Morgan who were in a deep conversation about lip gloss or something like that,although Morgan seemed a lot more interested in Kling and Hope across the room.
"Hey have you guys seen Alex?" I asked.
"Hey guys sorry I'm late" Alex's raspy voice called from somewhere behind me as I whipped around my head only for it to become blood red. As I looked up to see Servando's huge hand wrapped around her waist.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I announced to no one  in particular before rushing out of the room.
"Tobin! What's wrong?" Kling called from behind me as she ran to catch up.
"Nothing! I'm perfectly fine!" I gritted through my teeth knowing she would see right through it as I walked into the empty bathroom.
"It's Servando isn't it?"
"She should be with me!" I cracked.
"He shouldn't be here! They never should have gotten married in the first place he doesn't give a fuck about her!" I shouted as I kicked the poor defenseless trash can across the room.
"I should be the one with my arm around her waist! I should be the one wishing her good luck before every game! I shouldn't have to fucking hide all the time!" I said as I struggle to hold back my tears as I slid down the wall.
"Tobin I told you this was going to happen when it started." She cooed as she sat down beside me. And as much as I didn't want to admit it she was right.
"I know Kling. It's like I just couldn't stay away." I sighed
"Yeah. I know exactly what you mean."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I was asked to add some more ships to this story so comment and let me know which ones you guys would like to see and I'll try to work them in! P.S I feel like I make Tobin curse way too much in this but oh well. 😂