Weightless Lullabies | Chapter 6

Okay, so this one is really short, but I'll post another one today...by my time. so I have three hours.

Vote and Comment

xoxo Natasha <3

"So you thought someone was following you, and ran almost seven block to my house?" Alex asked, repeating back to me what I had told him.

I nodded as I sipped the hot chocolate that Alex had given to me.

He sighed. "You and I both know that is crap. After half a block anyone would have noticed that no one was following them. So why don't you tell me the truth okay? Because I saw the outline of some guy with blond hair."

I put my hot chocolate on the table and huffed.

"Fine," I grumbled. "I came back from a club with someone I know, and she dropped me off at home, but I wanted to go out because I was restless. I went to the park, and was there for like ten minutes when I saw Jason, the blond guy you saw, coming toward me. I didn't like the look on his face so I ran to any house with a light on, because he knows how to get into my house."

"And why was Jason coming after you?" Alex asked.

"If I tell you this, you can't tell anyone." I said. "Not even, Rian or Zack or Jack. I don't care if they are your best friends, I'm only telling you this because you helped me, I don't need anyone else knowing. Okay?"

He only nodded.

"Jason's my ex."

"That doesn't seem so bad." Alex interrupted. "Why would you run from him?"

"Let me finish okay?" I asked. I didn't wait for an answer. "I met him about two years ago, and started dating him a year ago. He was really sweet at first, but then started hitting me and dictating my life. I broke it off with him two months ago, but he just doesn't get the hint that I don't love him or even like him. He came after me tonight at the park, and it scared me, so I ran.

"That's the real story, and why you're not allowed to tell anyone." I said finishing my little tale.