Chapter 8 - Part 2: BET Awards

Start from the beginning

"I hope she doesn't let the nerves get to her." Bahja rubbed her hands on her dress nervously.

"You seem more nervous then she did." I chuckled. She shot me a look before turning her attention back to the stage.

"I just want her to do good."

"Don't worry." I copied her actions and turned my attention back to the stage. "She's gonna do great."

Brandy and Chris Brown made their way on the stage to announce the next performance and I knew it was gonna be Nique.

"This next performer just won Best New Artist and she's about to prove why she deserved it." Brandy read her lines while smiling into the camera.

"Welcome to the stage Ms. Zonnique Pullins!" Chris announced enthusiastically and the stage went black.

Suddenly the stage exploded with lights and Nique emerged with her dancers looking sexy as hell and hitting every note with perfection. Bahja and I hopped out of our seats and began dancing enthusiastically.

Tonight I just might blow a couple racks, if I want to. Cause tomorrow I know I could make it back, if I want to. Might take a trip around the city, shut it down I’m known to stop and throw a party, Wherever I’m at, if I want to. Say I might turn up the music till it slaps, if I want to. But if I really wanna turn up to the max, if I want to. Might go and grab a lil something and while we doin a hundred. Drop the top just to see how they react, if I want to.

Catch me in the club, the vip, turnt up, doing me. So we gonn party while we young .We might as well have some fun. So don’t waste non of your time. Cause I’m gonn do just what I want.

It’s my part I turn up if I want to. Turn up if I want to, turn up if I want to. It’s my party I get loud if I want to. Wild out if I want to, I do what I want to. So if you real, and you know it. You could bring a friend. If you ain’t on what I’m on. You ain’t getting in It’s my part I turn up if I want to Turn up if I want to, turn up if I want to.

It’s my party I get loud if I want to.

So baby if you really came to dance, if I want to Then take it to the floor this is your chance, if I want to See it’s my life so I do me if I really want it I stop the music and make everyone put up their hands, if I want to See I throw stacks out if I wanna Cash out if I wanna If we show up we shut it down All eyes be on us Keeping on living it up, tell the dj turn it up Ain’t no stopping what we doin cause we all the way turnt up

Catch me in the club, the vip, turnt up, doing me So we gonn party while we young We might as well have some fun So don’t waste non of your time Cause I’m gonn do just what I want

It’s my part I turn up if I want to Turn up if I want to, turn up if I want to It’s my party I get loud if I want to Wild out if I want to, I do what I want to So if you real, and you know it You could bring a friend If you ain’t on what I’m on You ain’t getting in It’s my part I turn up if I want to Turn up if I want to, turn up if I want to It’s my party I get loud if I want to.

You would turn up too If you could do what I You would turn up too If you could do what I You would turn up too If you could do what I do You would turn up too If you could do what I You would turn up too If you could do what I You would turn up too If you could do what I do