7

We need to get going or that restaurant isn't going to have any seats available. 

But we were all too into what we were doing that we didn't even want to move a single muscle.

"Alright, alright, lets go" Lizzie says tiredly.

Do you guys want to call an uber, a taxi??? Or what, which one do you guys think.

"UBER!" Derek shouted.

"Taxi", Lizzie says.

ok well i say we call a taxi.

The last decision is on Roman. So i ask Roman, what do you think we should take.

" I don't really care, its up to you babe."

Ok, i think we should take a taxi.

" Well ok, lets call up a taxi" Roman said joyfully.

We get a taxi, have the driver, drive us to the restaurant we were talking about.

"Woah!" Mine and Lizzie's reaction when we first arrived at the restaurant.

Wow this place is awesome, i would so want to come here everyday, if i had the money for it. . . Well lets order something. Im starving.

"Can I get the chicken salad, and she will have the . . ." I cut him off and whispered to him, I can order myself. He replies, "Ok get whatever you want, ok bby."

Ok I will have the Vegetarian Lasagna. "Wow what an excellent choice." The waiter replied.

"I will get the ribs, with mashed potato, and a small cesear salad." Derek told the waiter.

Lastly, Lizzie says, "can i get a Cesear salad, and I would like steak and rice."

"How do you want your steak ma'am."

"Can i get it medium rare please."

"Sure thing, any drinks for y'all tonight."

Roman says, "my lady and I will get the Iced tea, with no lemon."

Lizzie says, "We both will get coke please."

"Alright, well ill see you guys in a few, and be right back with your drinks."

Thank you sir.

So how are you guys enjoying the city so far?

Roman replies, "Well, it's fun to explore a new place, and guess what, I had my first love here, my baby Jezabel."

Awwwwww, i say as i start blushing.

"Same here" Derek says. " I don't know what I would do with you Lizzie, you are the world to me."

Roman cuts him off saying, "Jezabel, you know I will always love you no matter what, I will love you to the moon and back." As he pulls me closer to him, laying my head on his shoulder. With a big smile on my face. 

Awwww I love you to, and i will never stop loving you as long as i live. He brought my face closer to his, as we started to kiss, we didn't care if anyone saw us. Also as Derek and Lizzie stare, dead at us. 

"Alright I have the coke for you 2, and over here i have the 2 iced tea with no lemon. And I will be back with your food."

"Thank you sir." They all said politely.

" No problem", he replied.

We all sit there in silence, have nothing to talk about, and just wait until our food got to the . . . 

I couldn't finish what i was saying, as the waiter comes out with our food. 

" I have the Vegetarian Lasagna, the chicken salad. And over here, i have the Ribs, with mashed potato, and a side of small ceaser salad, and the medium rare steak, also with a small ceaser salad."

Wow! The food here is amaze balls. Now I really want to eat here everyday, maybe if I live here one day, i would go here everyday of my life. And not only I go by myself, but I will be married at the time, and I want to be married to my one and only. Roman. 

"Awww bby, I would love to get married to you one day in the future. And we would have a beautiful daughter and a handsome son. "

Any who, lets not let our food get cold, with all of the chattering about the future.

"Hey guys, maybe one day in the future, we would be neighbors. I would be married Lizzie, and Jezabel will be married to Roman, and having our children be the best of friends, like what we are now. "

That would be perfect. I hope we all have a great future together. 

***********************************************************************************************

Sorry to cut this chapter short, I'm kind of running out of ideas to type. 

So if you please, can you guys leave a comment, of what i should make them do in the next few chapters.

I would really appreciate it. Thanks for reading. 

Enjoy the next chapter. . .