24

I totally forgot that my birthday is coming up in a few days. That's probably what their planning.

"Come on Jezzy, were going to be late. . . " My mom yelled while getting into the car.

Ok I'm coming, geez what were they so in a rush for. I mean if their planning a surprise birthday party for me I wouldn't mind, but I'm really getting curious. 

Before I got into the car, I went to check the boys house, and I didn't see any of them at all. I ran back to the car, and couldn't help but ask. . . Mom where are we going.

"Well Jezzy, your big day is coming up so I'm taking you to get mani pedis. Also were going to look for a dress for you to wear. " My mom said while keeping her eyes on the road.

Oh ok cool. . . So am I going to have a birthday party or what??? I asked non stop.

"I don't know yet Jezzy, I have to figure things out first, and if we were to have one it has to be in our budget." 

Ok mom I get it, but if we were to have one, I want my theme of my birthday party to be a teal, black, and white theme. I want teal and white balloons. . . Black plates,  teal table covers, and you know what else.

"Ok ok Jezzy, ill think about it, but right now we need to get to our appointment." My mom replied.

Fine, but you know I get really excited when it comes to my birthday, or when christmas comes around, or even when halloween comes. . . Those are like my favorite in the world. As I was babbling about holidays, we arrived at the salon.

We entered, and there was this hottie waiting to be called for his appointment, I would never think of him more than what I think now, besides I have a boyfriend, Reece is my boyfriend. Yet Roman is still trying to fight for me back. . . I walk up to him, and talk to him until I was called.

Shucks! I didn't get a chance to find out his name, maybe we could become good friends, and if that happens I could probably invite him to my birthday party, and I can introduce him to everybody. 

After I got called, he got called also, so I sat next to him, and continued our conversation. 

Hey I didn't get a chance to know your name? By the way, my name is Jezzy. I was hoping that we could become friends.

"Oh hey, my name is Alfie, nice to meet you." Alfie replied with a smile on his face.

Hey Alfie, so what school do you go to? I asked.

"Well right now, were on break so were not in school right now, but I go to Roslyn High. .What school do you go to?" He replied.

Oh that sounds like a good school, I move here a little while after break started, so I think my mom is going to enroll me into that school, I'm not quite sure.

"Oh cool, so ill see you around at school. ." He said looking at himself in the mirror.

Yup. I'll see you soon. .

"Hey I was thinking that you could become friends with me and my other friends." He said before leaving his seat.

Sure, I would love to have more friends.

"More friends? You have other friends." He asked.

What kind of person would say that to someone, do i really look like a lonely girl who desperately needs friends.

Yes I have other friends, why would you think that. I replied in an angered tone.

"Sorry didn't mean it, I just thought. . .  Nvm." He doesn't continue.