27

Arielle's POV

We finally got back to the house I went up to my room and flopped on my bed. I was so tired out that I didn't even notice that Josh has walked into my room. 

"Hey Arielle, I need to talk to you, Hello!? Arielle? Ugh forget it she's sleeping. . ." Josh said as he left my room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning. . . 

Alyssa's POV

I went to see if Arielle and Lizzie and Jezzy is awake so we could hang out today. Im so happy that they are up and moving.

Hey guys do you want to hang out today or something? I asked as I walked into their house.

"Oh hey Alyssa, sure what do you want to do today." Lizzie replied.

Ummm we could go to the beach, and we can invite everyone else, if they want to?

"Sure that sounds like a great idea, and after we could go to that little kid place. I think its called Discovery center. . Im not so sure, but it would be fun, even though its a little kid thing." Jezzy jumped in.

Yeah that would be fun. . So i'll go get my brother and tell him to tell the boys.

"Ok, see you soon Alyssa." Lizzie replied.

Before I went to tell Sean, I stopped back at my place and told Arielle all about today, and she was so happy to come along.

I walked over to Sean's place, until I bumped into something, I looked up. . Oh my. . This was not a something, its a someone, and this someone was a hottie. . . 

Hey sorry I wasn't looking where I was going, I was texting my brother.

"Oh its ok, wait aren't you Sean's sister?" He replied.

Yeah I am, how'd you know?" I asked.

"Well I'm friends with Sean, and he talks about you sometimes." He replied.

Oh cool. What's your name?

"My name is Reece, nice to meet you. . And yours?" He asked.

Im Alyssa, nice to meet you too. Anyways I need to get going, I need to tell my brother that me and the rest of the girls are going to do stuff today, and see if he could invite all his friends as well.

"Oh ok, thats nice to know, well I'm his friends too, and i am dating one of his best friends, so I guess I'm going to see later on?" He replied with a smile.

Yup. See you soon.

"Bye. . " 

WOW! He's sooooo hot, I wish I was dating him. Unlike that girl he is dating now.

I think I'm starting to fall for Reece, he's such a total HOTTIE! 

As I was thinking to myself, I noticed that I was standing outside of Sean's house, I knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer, as I waited I saw Reece and Jezzy, kissing outside of her house. Geez. . Ever heard of a room.

They were just sucking each others face off, not caring who would see them. So then my brother finally opened the door, and I was on my phone as usual, I looked up at him, and back at Jezzy's place, and they weren't there anymore, so I walked into my brothers house.

"Um sure, let me go get ready and tell the others. Where are we going?" Sean asked.

We are gonna go to the beach, then Jezzy suggested that we go to that little kids place called 'Discovery center'. We know that its for little kids, but we just want to go there for fun.