17

Well, we got to Camp Rozi. Then we started to look around. It was all worn down, and rusty.

We go inside. And Reece asks, "Hey, you okay?"
"I'm fine." I reply staring at the ground.
He moves closer to me and lifts my chin up with his index finger. "You're not fine." This immediately sent chills running down my spine.

We stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds until he broke the silence. "I love you, Jezzy."

"What?" I asked softly.
"I loved you ever since I saw you through your window. I knew you were the one for me. Jezzy, believe me when I say this ... you're beautiful, funny, kind, and the most unique girl I know. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

I don't know what I feel. My legs are jelly-like and our bodies are still close. Luckily he's holding me, I would fall on the ground if he wasn't.

"I-I I" I stuttered but he stopped me.
"You don't have to say anything right now. Just enjoy my good looks." He smirked.
I slapped him on the chest and tried to move away but he pulled me closer. He was inching closer to my face until we were interrupted by someone's voice.

"Jezzy, Reece, are you up here?" Lizzie shouted from a distance.
I opened my mouth to reply but then Reece leaned in and kissed me. It lasted for seconds but it felt like days, it was good. He stared into my eyes and let me go. We distanced ourselves from each other and Lizzie finally appeared.

"There you guys are, we've been worried sick about you. Don't worry, it's safe to come back now. Derek put Roman back to bed. You should've seen him, he was coping like a baby and wouldn't let go of Derek." Reece and I gave a short laugh and quickly exited the treehouse before any questions were asked.

When we finally returned back to the cabin, I hopped in the shower. I put my phone in speakers before I went in the shower and shuffled my music list. Of course this song comes up. Lucky by Jason Mraz. I know every word to it because it used to be my favorite song. Although, the more I sing along to it, the more I realize how much I miss Roman. He was almost like a best friend to me and I really was in love with him.

I quickly stopped myself from thinking these thoughts. I'm with Reece now, and I'm happy. He's way more of a gentleman than Roman ever was. He brightens my day every time I see him and can lighten the mood whenever I need it.

A knock on the door stopped me from my awful singing.
"Hello?" I asked
"Hey it's Reece, are you almost done? Cause I kinda have to use the bathroom." He said nervously.
"Yeah." When I replied, I didn't notice how long I was in here. I finished my shower earlier but I just wanted to soak in the water, it was very relaxing.

I got out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. Shoots! My clothes are on my bed. Ugh! I have to run out of the bathroom before anyone sees me. I quickly unlock the door and opened it. As soon as I opened it, I sprinted out but then I ran into something hard. I think I ran into a wall. I look down at what's below me and jump up. I ran into Reece!

"Hey, are you finally falling for me?" He asked with a smirk.
"No, I fell because of you." I said without any trace of humor.
"Technically, I fell because of you." He reassured.
"Whatever" I said, but as soon as I said this, I noticed something. MY TOWEL FELL. It was laying on top of Reece. I quickly grabbed it and wrapped it around myself.

"Dude!" I screamed
"What?" He asked innocently.
"Why didn't you tell me I didn't have my towel on!?"
"I don't know, I enjoyed the view." He winked. Ugh, all boys are disgusting.
"I'm kidding! I didn't look, I promise. I was too busy staring at your beautiful face." He said.
"Yeah right, get out of here. I gotta change." I rolled my eyes.

He finally exited the room and entered the bathroom. I flopped on my bed and thought, Why does everything happens to me?, and I fell asleep.

*******************************
Sorry for the late update guys. I just had writers block and couldn't think of anything to write. . .

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I promise I will publish more often like usual. But for now enjoy !

Thanks!