《6》Lets meet again!

Start from the beginning

Karasuno has 23 points while Nekoma is on 24 points. One more point and Nekoma wins the game. Ukai was observing Jeanete and sigh. "What's wrong?" Takeda-sensei ask. "Nothing... it's just... Jeanete isn't taking this seriously" Ukai said as Takeda-sensei just look at him before looking back at Jeanete, who isn't sweating at all. He can see that her eyes show how boring she is.

Jeanete's pov

Now that Kuroo see that, he is not going to do that attack again which make me bored because I knew that they don't have any trick again... right?

And yeah, I dropped my strength to 5%. For some reason, I know that we will lost. This is only a practice match. If this was a real match, maybe I will use 30 or 40% of my strength.

BAM!

And... Nekoma wins! Yey... Kuroo is going to tease the sh*t out of me (or not) and if mom found I play for volleyball, she will beat the hell me up. Two times more bad if she found that I lost.

We were about to line up until... "ONE MORE GAME!!" What the hell, Hinata? But... this will get more interesting. I can get more information by this.

Everyone seems suprise at his outburst while I chuckle. "Sure, that's why we are here! Having one more game is possible because this is a practice match, after all" Nekoma's coach said.

Many hours later...

Almost everyone was on the ground sweating. Jeanete wasn't sweating at all. She had this big grin on her face.

"One More Game!!" Hinata shout as Jeanete's grin turned into a jaw drop. Even thought her body isn't tired but her brain shout "STOP!". "What are you saying! Your movements are all messed up, aren't they?! Just how much stamina do you have!" Nekoma's coach exlaim. "Come on! They still have to get to the Shinkansen!" Ukai shout angrily.

Everyone start cleaning up as Jeanete walk up to Kuroo. "Yo! Rooster Head" Jeanete greet as Kuroo grew a tick mark. "What's with that nickname?" Kuroo ask. "Oh that... Hinata called you that when he talk to me so I think, I should call you Rooster Head!" I said as he glare at me while I grin. "Haha! Just kidding!" I exclaim which he sigh in annoyance.

"Didn't know Kitten can play very well" Kuroo said still using the nickname that he calls me, I don't really care about nickname's actually.

"I am! And I'm more good than you!" I tease, before He can say anything, I already walk away and wave at him.

As I walk pass the storage room, I heard... Tanaka and Yamamoto chit chat about Kiyoko. "Getting completely ignored when I talk to her... isn't so bad either" Tanaka said in a serious voice making laught. "Pfft!" I tried to hold my laught but ended up failed as the two spiker heard me. I walk up from my hiding place as Tanaka blush. "Ah! Jeanete-chan! Y-You are here!" Tanaka shout.

"Hm? And who's this gentleman we have here?" I said, pretending  not know Yamamoto in a flirty way.

Yamamoto blush at my words as I chuckle in my head. "H-Hello! My name is Yamamoto Taketora! N-N-Nice to meet you!" He greet while stuttering. I smiled at him. "My name is Jeanete Milliana! Karasuno's 13!" I said.

"A-ah! You're the one that block's Kuroo's attack, right? T-That was cool!" He said still stuttering. "Yep! Even though that rooster head is the captain! He's an idiot" I said while laughing as the other two sweatdrop at my words.

"By the way, see you at the Nationals. Let's fight for real this time!" I said while using my serious tone at my last sentence which send them shiver as I walk away.

I went to buy a drink only to meet the manager's and the coach. Who's partically having a 'friendly rival fight'.

"And you need to do a better job, Keishin. What, you couldn't even win 1 set during those 3 matches? And that novice sensei is trying hard, too" Nekomata said which make me (who's now standing a few feets away from them) 'almost' crush my soda can that I just bought.

I walk up to them, still holding my 'almost' crushed soda can. "Oh really, huh? Don't worry old men #2. Next time, I will definitely blew away your kittens to the trashbin where they will only see black. Black as crows. Remember, I only play 2 set in this match because I'm to lazy" I said while putting Tanaka's face which Tanaka teach me. I could feel Old men #2 was ready to scratch me using his claws like the grandfather of the cats that just got insulted by the crow.

As we talk more both of them walk away leaving me, Ukai, and Takeda-sensei standing there. "So you're gonna leave after being told that, old men? Such a coward" I said while sighing which get me a bump in the head.

I could see some gas coming out from Ukai's mouth. Did he just breath out some fire's? "No way I will leave after being told that. I'll definitely get my revenge on that grand stage...!" He said as I smirk. "We'll be in your care, then!!" Takeda-sensei shout which scares me and Ukai. Damn you Takeda-sensei and your dramatic formalities! You just break our anger revenge moment!

Time skip...

I was walking around and saw Kenma and Hinata. "How about now?? What did you think... about winning today?" Hinata ask. Now, this will be interesting. Let see if Kenma, the emotionless cats have something to--

"Hmm... nothing in particular... I guess" I take back what I said. All I heard is dots. I can see the dissapointment look on Hinata's face as I step out like the hero I am.

"Really Kenma? Show some happiness if you win on something! Like when you play your video games!" I said. Oh wait... He didn't even show some feelings when he win on that too.

"Uh......yeah?" He said more like asking as I sigh. "Next time... We'll defeat you and when we win..." Hinata suddenlly said making the both of us look at him. "Make you say "it was frustrating" or "it was fun" or anything! Except "not really"!!!" Hinata continyed which make me smirk. "Or "Nothing"!" I add which makes Kenma sweatdrop.

This time Kenma look at both of us with wide eyes as he slowly smiles. ".... Okay. I look forward to it" Kenma said which make me and Hinata grin at the same time.

After that, we all bid farewell and went home. I was walking down the street until my phone suddenlly ring. I look at it and found a message. Slowly my legs started shaking as I bit my lips.

From: Mom

Subject: Brat

Message: I'm waiting

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

"Didn't I tell you? If you make light of other people's emotions, it will surely come back to bite you"
-Kirigiri Kyouko (Dangan Ronpa)

Words count: 1852

Vote, comment, and follow if you like!