Chapter 22 - Afraid

A/N:  but thanks so much for reading/voting/commening/following me if you do that i will bake you cupcakes :) xxx

Chapter 22 – Afraid

Lissa's POV

"What the fuck?" I asked Niall as he stood up to leave, I followed, "Who was she?" He wasn't answering me, "Niall, what the fuck is going on?" No reply. 

"You can't just sit there and ignore me." 

"I'm not sitting." I rolled my eyes and actually groaned, "Can you at least answer me like a normal person?" 

"No." I hurried to catch up to him, he got into the car and I just stood there, "Well are you getting in or not?" I hadn't realised he actually wanted me around, he was more or less avoiding conversation about this Rachael chick. 

I gave up on asking him about her and the car trip remained silent. I felt awkward and used, because of the fact that 'I look like her' could link up in some kind of way if Niall gave me answers and wasn't being an arse. 

We got back to the frat house and it was obvious that Niall was angry, it was present in his posture as he walked up the stairs. 

He walked straight into his room, slamming the door after I walked in. He let out a sigh as he laid down on his bed, facing the ceiling. 

He looked at me, "Come here." I walked over and hesitantly sat down next to him, he pushed himself up and looked at me again.

"Why do you ask so many damn questions?" He muttered as he shifted himself closer to me, "I-I don't know." I stuttered, not because I was afraid but more so because of his close proximity to me, he leant in and kissed my neck, pulling away slightly, I could feel his hot breath as he remained still, my breathing hitched. 

He continued to kiss me, it wasn't intense at all, just soft sweet kissed until he made it up to my lips. I smiled into the kiss when he kissed my lips. I knew what his plan was, he was going to make me all giddy and happy before getting to the point. 

I stopped him when he started tugging on my shirt, I pulled back and shook my head, "Period?" He asked, I shook my head, "No, Niall I know what you are doing." He gave me a sarcastic look, "Isn't that obvious?" I rolled my eyes, "No, you are trying to lure me in so I will forget about what just happened at the diner." He groaned and I knew that I hit the nail on the head. 

"What a buzzkill." He muttered, I chuckled but switched back onto topic, he knew he could silence me easily, I wasn't as head strong when it came to Niall and his touches and kisses, he was like a drug.

"Sorry to rain on your parade, but seriously Niall, who the hell was she? Why was she so upset?"

He sighed, "Do I really have to tell you?" I nodded, "You do." he tried to give me puppy eyes just to get out of it, but I wanted to know what was going on, it could impact me for all I know. 

"I don't want to." I knew he was going to be stubborn and not tell me, it frustrated me in all honesty, and I really wanted to know, I felt like it wasn't just some slut he slept with one night that now hates him, that wasn't a rarity and this was very different to the glares that some of the girls give him, but the majority of looks that Niall receives are looks of awe and googly eyes, it was rather annoying to think about.

"Whatever." I said, getting off the bed, "Where are you going?" 

"To the bathroom, got a problem with that? Do you need to escort me there?" he shook his head, and looked up at the ceiling. I didn't need to go to the bathroom though. I walked over to Lucas' room and lightly knocked on the door, "Who is it?"