Chapter 12 - New Plans

Chapter 12 – New Plans 

The only problem about my plan of escape was that I actually had to get dropped off at my parents' place.

"Next one on the left." I told Niall, he simply nodded his head, I was watching him more than I was looking out the windows. 

His profile was just perfectly sculptured and I wanted to give his parents a high five and tell them they did a good job. 

"Thanks for shouting today, you didn't have to." I said as he pulled up on the side of the road out the front of my house. "No problems, I have to admit I enjoyed it, don't tell anyone I said that." 

"I won't, don't stress." 

I opened up the car door, "And remember you owe me now, so maybe a repeat of last night will be headed your way." 

He winked and I rolled my eyes, causing him to chuckle. I closed the door and he waved before driving off. I turned to the house after watching the car turn a corner and go out of view.

Mum was standing in the doorway, looking at me with a somewhat stern look on her face. 

I walked up to her and gulped, I didn't really want her to see that, I should be glad that he isn't one to kiss girls goodbye. 

"He looks like trouble." 

I scoffed, "Hello to you too."

We walked inside and one of my sisters came running up to me, "We haven't seen you in ages!" I hugged her back and nodded my head; I wasn't in the mood for family bonding today. 

I quickly sent a text to Isabel: Save me, I'm at mums; I need a ride back to campus. 

She replied almost instantly, obviously waiting around for me. 

"Want a coffee?" Mum asked, in hopes that I was going to stay around and chat some more about my personal life, I really didn't want to so I prayed that Isabel wasn't far away. 

"No thanks, I just had lunch." 

She shrugged and sat down at the table, inviting me to sit down and join her. "You haven't called in ages..." she began and I was internally groaning, she could go on forever just talking about college life, and when she's content she begins on what is happening around home. 

"Who was that boy?" I sighed, "Does it really matter?" she always dug into my personal life, sure it's a mothers job to do that kind of thing but it was annoying and intruding, she didn't need to know of all my antics.

"Some guy in my classes, we just did an assignment together and we had lunch." 

She nodded, "He looks like a frat dick head." I chuckled to myself, if only she knew half of it. 

"He is I guess, not really my crew, just had pizza as a celebration of finishing, we get our grades back this week, hoping for the best, I had to help him out because he was struggling." she seemed pleased with what I told her and I couldn't stop thinking of how it was basically a celebration that we had sex and got over it, there was no way I'd be telling her that.

"Any cute boys?" I actually groaned, "No, you know I'm focusing on my studies!" she chuckled, "You're a good girl love, don't be afraid to have a little fun, let’s just hope your sisters are the same." 

My phone started vibrating, Isabel. My saviour. "Oh gotta run, my ride is here." I stood up and hugged my mother, "I'll try catch up soon! Love you."