Chapter 17 - Snooping

A/N:  dont forget to vote/comment xx enjoy -kyla

Chapter 17 – Snooping

This was not the plan. 

He was meant to fall for me as Jacinta, not actual me.

But I was never meant to work with him on that assessment, we were never meant to sort of become friends.

We were never meant to kiss, or have sex. 

I don't know why it lead to this, I don't see myself as some massive exception to make Niall love me. Well maybe not love. 

But as we kissed I could tell that it wasn't just his want for sex and girls making him do it, if he wanted that he would have gotten that without me full stop. 

If he were after meaningless sex he would have taken that whore then and there. 

I realised I was too stuck in my thoughts, I had unknowingly stopped kissing him back, he pulled away, "What?" he questioned, a small frown on his face, as if he thought he did something wrong. 

"I'm not sure, I was just thinking about stuff..." 

"What kinda stuff?" 

"Maybe the fact that I kinda really like you too, but I'm not sure if it's what's right." 

"Before you came here, I was laying on my bed, I have had the most crazy day, but my feelings and emotions were coming up, almost like vomit. I realised that I like having you around, I like pecking your lips and making you laugh, I also like your body but that's beside the point. But I don't want anything serious you know? If it were serious, I would do something to fuck it up, and I don't want to do that." 

I couldn't hide my smile, "I realised just before, to be honest. But I agree, maybe we can just be something like friends with benefits or just stay how we are, no labels, just doing what we do." 

He nodded eagerly, "I swear you are inside my brain all the time or something!" I laughed, "We are probably more alike than we like to think."

Niall's POV 

We didn't do anymore than kiss, I don't know if she wanted more or not, but I just wanted to kiss her. 

After a while however I got tired of it, I assumed she felt the same. We broke apart and I just spooned her. Her fingers traced along my arms, so I took it as a good thing. 

"Just thinking about it, my parents coming here wasn't that unexpected, it's Greg's birthday in two days, they probably came so they could have their horrible parties with their rich friends, and to include me." 

She didn't say anything, "Will you come with me? I don't want to go by myself, I'll just get picked on. Plus it will make our lie more real." 

She chuckled, "Yeah, okay, I got your back." 

I kissed her neck, "Thanks you're the best." 

"Not to brag or anything."

We laid in silence and I buried my head in her neck, just lightly kissing it. 

Child's play. 

"I have no other clothes..." she said, breaking the silence. 

"We can get them tomorrow when Isabel has classes?" 

She nodded, "Good idea." 

-- 

-The Next Day-