Chapter 20 - Game On

Chapter 20- Game On

Lissa's POV

I woke up in a complete different position to how I went asleep, laying flat on my stomach and all flattened out on the bed. Niall was still asleep next to me when I lifted my head up to check him.

I let out a yawn and stretched, trying my best to not jolt the bed as I moved around. I rolled over and looked at Niall, brushing his hair off of his face; that gorgeous face. He let out a sigh in his sleep and smiled a little. I would like to think that it was because of me, but it was probably a dream he was having.

After a minute or so I got bored, I started playing with his hair and stroking his face. It sounded like I was being creepy, but he was smiling all out now, and I knew he was awake. I confirmed my thoughts even more by lightly touching my lips onto his; lets just say he kissed me back.

He opened his eyes when I pulled away from him, "Nice way to wake up." he said, morning accent and voice making me melt. I smiled, "Well, it was my pleasure."

I was still half hovering over him, "More?" he whispered, "One more." He lifted his head and re-connected our lips, unlike last time he didn't break apart, knowing that one kiss could last as long as we wanted it to. I wasn't complaining.

We continued to kiss, Niall lifted me so I was on top of him now, and we just continued to make out, his hands wandering all over my body, and for the second time in less than 24 hours we were interrupted, a quick knock on the door before it burst open. A classic thing my mother always did; never give me a chance to tell her to wait or to come in.

We did however manage to stop kissing, but I was still straddling Niall, luckily we both remained fully clothed. I was sitting up looking at my mother who stood in the doorway with her eyebrows risen. "What mum?" I heard my sisters voice; the 8 year old this time.

She walked over and stood next to mum looking at us, "Ew. Lissa has a boyfriend."

I didn't know what to say. And before I knew it Nicole was standing there eyes wide open, I slid off of Niall awkwardly, "What are you all staring at!" I almost yelled, my face was probably beet red and I didn't even want to know how Niall felt right now.

"I just came in to say, there's bacon and eggs in the kitchen." I nodded slowly, meeting Nicole's eyes, they told me I had stuff to tell her. Mum shoved them all out of the room and before closing the door she spoke, "I want you both out there and decent shortly."

I was mortified.

I scrambled off of Niall and nearly fell off of the bed, Niall laughed at me but it was obvious he was somewhat embarrassed, "They are really going to think something is going on now." I muttered, fixing my clothes and hair quickly.

"Let them, it doesn't really matter." I turned around and looked at him, he was stretching and looking at me, "You don't know my parents, she will be pissed I didn't tell her 'I had a boyfriend' and that I lied to her, because we were kissing in front of her, in her eyes we are a couple, she doesn't like just 'flings' she likes to play it with the, meet the parents, earn their respect, be kind and weird thing, like teenagers do in those corny movies." He nodded, "Well, I guess we can put up the act again, and apologise for hiding it, just say you were scared she would disapprove."

I laughed, "She's already made it clear to my multiple times that she doesn't like you. She seen you in the car that day, and commented on it, I blew her off, but now she knows who you are, I won't be surprised if she actually lectures me about it when we are alone."

He climbed out of bed and ran a hand through his hair. I walked over to the door.

We walked out of my room, I felt so awkward and somewhat ashamed, I was glad to have not taken t any further. Kissing seemed bad enough.

Mum was in the kitchen and looked over at us when she realised we had entered the room, Nicole was sitting at the counter watching also. I felt so out of place and I couldn't begin to imagine what was going through Niall's mind right now.

I sat down next to Nicole and Niall sat in the other seat next to me, "So, you two are actually together? Correct me if I'm wrong." I let out an awkward laugh, my mother never ceased to crank up the tension I'm a room. "Uh, yeah, we are, I didn't know if you would be pissed to have a guy sleep the night so I improvised and it bit me in the back."
"Well, to be honest it doesn't really put either of you in my good books." I frowned, "C'mon you don't even know Niall yet." She shrugged, "Prove yourself worthy to be in my house then." She was putting on a mean act just to scare Niall, but I could see right through her facade.

"Lisa and I can clean up the kitchen, you can go do whatever with the kids and we can do this..." He suggested, slowly gaining more confidence to speak. Mum nodded her head, "Sounds good to me, I think I might take the girls down the park, Nicole, do you want to come?" Nicole just gave her an 'are you serious' look, "No." I didn't blame her for saying no, I would've said the same thing.

"Annabelle is coming over remember." Mum nodded, "Oh yeah, forgot about that."

We all finished up eating and mum went for a shower, Niall and I sat on the floor in the living room with my two younger sisters, whilst Claire (8 year old) was engrossed in an episode of SpongeBob. Hannah and Ally were climbing on Niall and I, playing with our hair and laughing, asking silly questions and running a muck. It was basically a usual thing in this household, me playing with the young ones while Nicole say in her room and mum cleaned up or cooked, it was a bit different when dad comes home because everyone sits out as a family. Nicole was a daddy's girl and not as close with mum, whereas I was close with my mother more and was more family orientated, maybe it was because I was older and in probably 5 or more years i will be married with kids. That was the plan anyways.

"Okay, girls! Mum yelled out, "Let's go!" They all got excited and ran over to the front door, almost like a dog does when you mentions 'walkies'

"Behave." Mum said looking at me, and winking before walking outside. Niall laughed, "what's that meant to mean?" I shrugged, "She's a big idiot and always used to mock me when I was younger about boyfriends and how she will try her best to embarrass me, so far it's working." He seemed to understand. "So you think she likes me? I mean, it's not like we are actually dating..." I nodded, "Yeah she's comfortable around you I guess."

"But we aren't even really together." He said, again. "But you like me, so the chemistry comes off more real than we think."

"Oh, right. Yeah. What about you though? How much of an act do you put up?" I cocked my head to the side, "Not much of one, I just add in the cheesy and corny shit." This made him smile, "Me and you are like in a relationship but aren't, this is so weird." I agreed, he had a fair point.

He got up and helped me up, "We best keep put promise then, don't want to disappoint your mum."

We walked into the kitchen and gathered all the plates and whatnot, "You was I'll dry." Niall said, quickly finding the dishcloth and whipping me with it. I made a face at him before laughing, "Game on! Right after we finish up all of this." He agreed with me and I filled the sink with hot soapy water.

However it was game on before I could take the plug out, I grabbed a big handful of bubbles and threw them straight at him, "What!!!!" He yelled and I started laughing, he shoved his hands into the sink and I started screaming, "Nope, you started this shit!" He splashed water up to me and I cringed so bad, I grabbed a tea-towel and twisted it up, "Hey Niall, you're whipped."

"I see what you did there..." He said, a devilish smile on his face, he picked up the one he used to dry the dishes with, "You're gonna be stung after this..." He said as he twisted his up and held it in place.

We circled each other for a bit before I flung it at him, "OW!" It his the side of his thigh. I was laughing like a maniac, "You are going down."

"On you?" I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively and he just lost it laughing.
My sister and her friend walked into to room, looking at us from afar, "What?" I said, looking over at them, it was Niall's chance to strike and he got me right on the ass. "OW OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I spun around and ran into him, smacking his chest, "That's unfair play!" I complained, "I bet you loved it." I frowned at him, "Sorry, I'm not kinky." This time he made the sad face, before lightly kissing my lips, "Um, PDA?" My sister stated, with a bitchy ass tone in her voice, I kissed Niall again and just gave her the bird. A cushion was thrown at us and I let go of Niall. "Us two on you two." I stated, Niall's eyebrows were risen. "GAME ON MOTHER FUCKERS!" She screamed, "Wait!" She held up her hands, "Gotta get into combat gear." I agreed, family wars in this household meant going all out.

I dragged a confused Niall into my bedroom, pulling out the makeup bag I left here for when I stayed here without the stuff I kept at college.

I pulled out some lipsticks, walking over to my mirror and drawing the battle lines on my face, "Want some? I'm always team red." Hence the red lipstick. He shrugged, "Sure." I painted some on his face and just admired his skin, it was almost flawless but I loved it, it was always so smooth, and the tiny bit of stubble on his chin and his eyes. He noticed me looking at his face more than I needed to, he rested his forehead on mine, "You're actually perfect." He whispered, I only smiled, and he kissed me. I would never get enough kisses, he just knew how I liked it. I was the one to break the kiss though, "We have a battle to fight."

I grabbed some red material that I used as bandanas and tied them around our heads. It was almost ironic how my siblings and I, also my mother had fights like this on a good day, because my father was actually out there fighting a real war, maybe it was a way for us to lighten the scary thoughts of what it's actually like fighting in warfare.

I grabbed Niall's hand and we walked out of my bedroom, as we approached the living room, we could hear the girls talking, but we weren't in sight yet, "He's hot hey?" Annabelle said to Nicole, "No shit, I wish guys out age were that good looking." They continued to talk and I just winked at Niall, it was obvious that he was the one they were talking about.

We walked out like we weren't listening, "Nic, you know the rules, may the odds be ever in your favour."

We grabbed the nerd guns that Nicole had taken out as Niall and I were busy kissing instead of being out here. Wee each got one, Nicole and I instantly grabbing the best ones, leaving the other two with the ones that weren't as quick to fire.

I dragged Niall off down the house and hid in a bedroom, they trailed behind us after a minute or so, I stepped out of the door and shot my gun at them, but ducking back inside with a quick step. "Ah shit." Nicole muttered. "Point to Niall and Lissa." I announced.

~

After Niall and I won the war we were all out of breath, after running around the house and the backyard we were just exhausted, but it was good fun, and made me think of how much I actually missed being home and spending quality time with my sisters. The age gaps were a bit of a pain, with 6 years between Nicole and I and over 10 with my other sisters. I was obviously the mistake child, my mum was only 38 too, having me at 18, but staying with my dad, the fact that he stayed only made me respect my father even more.

"I could just stay here you know..." I huffed, "It's a nice place to just chill out I guess." Niall stated, "Yeah but I wouldn't have gotten a dorm at college if I wanted to stay here, there's still the bad days, a house full of women gets insane, and mum and I have our days." He nodded, "I wish my family were like this, they are a constant killjoy." I felt sorry for him.

"How about we take off this makeup and head back to the frat house?" I suggested, he agreed, "I might shower here first though."

"Can I join?" He said it jokingly but I seen in his face that he would actually like to join me.

"Nope, family friendly home, sadly." He laughed, "I know, it's cool, go do your thing."

~

After my shower I cleaned up Niall's face with some makeup wipes and he again just gave me the soft look of admiration, I couldn't help but kiss him again.

I told Nicole to tell mum that Niall and I left and were sorry we couldn't stay. She read in between the lines though "You don't have to be anywhere, you just want to leave here." I had only chuckled, "If you were old enough you would do the same thing."

I was glad that we didn't see mum as we left, I dreaded it, thinking she would be coming home as we left, but we were in luck.

When we arrived at the frat house I could feel the butterflies fluttering in my stomach, I was scared to see what was going to happen, when Niall looked over at me I knew he was feeling the exact same as I was.
We stepped out of the car, there was a few people milling around along the street and whatnot, no particular looks toward us or anything, we walked up the stairs and Niall opened up the door, walking in before me and closing it after I was inside. A few of the boys who were just in the room looked over but said nothing.

We walked up to Niall's room, "Just hang in here for a bit, I gotta do some shit." I heard 'I gotta do a shit' and was puzzled until Niall replied to my facial expression, "Like get food and shut like that?" I realised what he had said at first and almost laughed, "Oh, yeah, right, go ahead." I sat down on Niall's bed and scrolled down Facebook, I had nothing better to do, so why not just get in everyone else's business?

I got bored fast, but that wasn't a problem when I heard Niall screaming and someone screaming back equally as loud. Lucas.

"WELL WHY THE FUCK RUIN MY FUCKING LIFE BECAUSE YOURE ONLY FUCKING JEALOUS!!!" Niall screamed out from down the hall, "BECAUSE YOU JUST THINK YOU ARE FUCKING PERFECT, AND CAN GET ALL THE GIRLS, FUCK THEM OVER, YOU KNOW THEY COME FUCKING CRYING TO ALL THE OTHER BOYS IN THIS HOUSE BECAUSE YOURE JUST BEING A CUNT . WELL NEWS FLASH PRETTY BOY, YOU ARENT THE ONLY FUCKING PERSON ON THE PLANET, AND WOW PEOPLE ACTUALLY HAVE EMOTIONS."

"JUST BECAUSE YOU ARENT THE BEST PLAYER ON THE TEAM OR CANT GET GIRLS TO LIKE YOU DOESNT FUCKING MEAN BEING A BASTARD TO ME WILL FIX IT!"

"SAYS THE ONE WITH THE FUCKED UP KNEE AND CANT PLAY!" Lucas then started laughing like a maniac and I ran out of the bedroom and down the hall, everyone had crowded around them and Niall's face was beet red, I grabbed onto his bicep, "C'mon, before you say something you will regret." Or more so something he will say that can get me to get Isabel to back off and buy me more time.

Niall shrugged me off but I pulled on his arm, he looked around at the scene he had created, I gave him a look, pleading for out own good to just get away from Lucas, if it escalated any further punches would have been thrown.

We walked back to Niall's room and he slammed the door shut, he was still fuming. I sat him down on the bed and rubbed his back, "We all know you are the best soccer player this college has ever seen." I cooed, "Hm? Who else can be the one to score all the goals in a game?" Maybe I was over exaggerating but he was smiling at least now, "And you get all the girls, I wonder why huh?" I ran my fingers through his hair,"They say girls couldn't even walk." I almost giggled, "Nobody is as sexy as this Irish boy right here."

"No." He agreed, looking at me now, "Now what do you say? Want to prove it to me?"

I slowly kissed his cheek, my lips lingering for longer than they needed. "I hope you're okay with not walking then." I winked and he kissed me, the lust evident. At least I rid him of the anger, and possibly spilling the guts on Harry and Isabel, I needed that to get me through these next days, to play a little payback.

Being a bitch was fun, payback is a bitch, game on Isabel, 5 days huh? She can go suck my dick.

A/N: HI CHAPTER 21 HAS RANDOMLY JUST SWITCHED TO PRIVATE, SO IF YOU WANT TO READ IT, LIKE CHAPTER 10 YOU WILL HAVE TO FOLLOW ME AND LOG OUT AND BACK IN AGAIN FOR IT BEST TO WORK. its also on my tumblr if you really cannot be fucked. niallscute.tumblr.com/gc