Chapter 4 - Reunions

*PS. I dont proof read my work because im lazy, so just tell me if something needs    fixing

Chapter 4 - Reunions

Isabel’s POV

I was so drunk I could barely stand. I was leaning on someone for support, I had long lost Lucas, he had taken me upstairs a few hours ago but then he passed out and I needed a drink, so I wandered off.

I needed Liss, I needed her. But I couldn’t find her. Maybe she was with Niall, I walked over to the group of frat boys, Lucas wasn’t with them; it made everything ten times scarier. “Oooo blondie come out to play! Where’s Lucas?” I tried to not looked fazed by what they said, “He's- uh. Where’s Li-” I was cut off by a hand wrapping over my mouth, I screamed, it was muffled. “Come on, drunk girl.” It was Liss, she grabbed my arm and started walking toward the door.

We got out the front and there was only a few people out here, mostly people sitting around making out. I stumbled down the steps after Melissa, Niall came up out of nowhere, stopping her in her tracks, he looked at my arm, which Liss was still holding. “Do you two know each other?” he asked, looking a little confused. Liss turned back at me, giving me a look to say ‘shut up and don’t say anything’

“You can say that, but I really have to go, how’d you even get out here?” he grunted, “Needed some air.” Liss chuckled and started walking again. As I walked past him I turned my head back to look at him, he narrowed his eyes at me before sitting down on the grass.

When we got back to the dorm it was about 2:30am and taking off makeup seemed to be the least of our worries, so I fell flat onto my bed, getting much needed sleep.

--

I woke up to the sound of my all too familiar ringtone. I groaned and felt around the bed for my phone, “SHUT THAT THING UP!” I hear Liss yell out from the other side of the room. I found it and answered it. “Hello?” I croaked into the receiver. “Hey! Isabel! What's up?”

“Who-Who’s this?” I didn't really recognise the voice.

“Its Harry!” Harry who? I thought to myself. “Styles.” He answered my untold question. “Oh, hey. Uh what's up?”

“You still in town?” his accent had gotten thicker since the last time I seen him. “Yeah why? Are you back?”

“Yeah, we moved back…Are you in college?” I sighed, not bothering to open my eyes. “Yeah, why?”

“What one?”

“The one that’s 20 minutes away from home.”

“Oh, sweet! I'm coming there, I start Monday!”

“Wow, that’s great. How come you are back, I thought your mum missed home?”

“She did, but uh yeah, she likes it better here. In the US.”

“Fair enough, look. I am incredibly hungover and am still asleep. I’ll text you.”