Chapter 14 - Turning Tables

(read the other note at the bottom after reading the chapter!) xxx

Chapter 14 – Turning Tables

Niall's POV

I watched Lissa walk out before I turned to Harry again, he was also watching her. “What do ya want?” I asked, not rudely or anything, I wanted to know why I was disturbed.

“Talk in private?” he looked around the room awkwardly.

“Um, sure…”

I really hoped he wasn’t going to grill me about Lissa, because I wasn’t in the mood for shit from other people, I left classes to get away from it, not to come home to more bitchiness, I swear the boys are worse than girls sometimes. Key word: sometimes.

We walked up into Harry's room, it was significantly neater than mine, I did try to keep my room clean, honestly, it just gets messy, first it’s a pair of underwear and next minute it’s a whole weeks worth of clothes, and shit.

I leant against the wall and watched him pace around the empty floors. “Well?” I asked, a little bit impatient. “I have done something I really shouldn’t have.”

“And that is?”

“Promise me, as a friend, as a brother, that you won’t tell anyone?” I nodded, “Yeah, I won’t, what is it?”

“Definitely not Lucas okay?” he really know how to drag out his sentences and put the suspense into a conversation.

“Mate, I'm not gonna tell anyone, you’re good to go.” He looked up and me, meeting my eyes, making sure I wasn’t lying, he looked back down at the ground.

“Wait, is Isabel and Lucas a thing?”

I groaned, “I don’t even know, but I think so, its been the same for a few months now.”

He nodded slightly, frowning again, I wanted to laugh at him, he was being really weird. “Okay, erm, well. Isabel just told me something…”

I didn't even care about Isabel, all I cared for her was that she was Lissa’s best friend and essentially Lucas’ girlfriend, not that they wanted to admit it to themselves.

“She is pregnant…”

My eyes widened, but I didn't understand why Harry was telling me, and why he was involved, or why she would tell him. “Are you two like close or something?”

“Uh, we’ve known each other for years…but Niall…”

“What?”

“It wasn’t Lucas who got her pregnant…”