Chapter 3 - Touches and Teasers

*ps. follow me on tumblr niallscute.tumblr.com its where all my stories are from

Chapter 3 – Touches and Teasers

I didn't realise how much I was going to have to be careful of my looks. He would recognise me easily, especially now that we had to work together in class and know each other’s faces better. I looked in the mirror, wondering how I could make my hair look different to how I normally wore it. 

I had an advantage though; the top of my hair was a lighter shade of brown, the bottom darker. Tonight hairspray and product was going to be my best friend. 

I twisted it up into a tight bun on the top of my head, slicking it all back, out of my face and looking perfect. It would look weird just walking around with plain makeup on and I was too recognisable. Sparkles and glitter was the go. 

I layered on some of my best foundation, clearing off all my imperfections. White, silver eye shadow over my eyelids, adding the extra shine to my look. I added on eyeliner and mascara to top off the look. I admired my excellent makeup styling skills, I didn't look a hint like my normal self and I hoped that he would think the same. The black eyes gave off the mystery, the white shiny sparkling showed off how I was a good party and not dark. I only needed to dig out a killer dress. 

That job was for later though. I couldn't go to the game looking like a prissy bitch that nobody knows. 

I put on some denim shorts and a hoodie over my plain shirt, whacking the hood over my face carefully. I grabbed my glasses and slid them on. Hopefully it served as a good enough disguise, I only had to hold my head down. 

I didn't necessarily want to go to the game, especially looking like this, but I realised I couldn't lure him in without boasting about how good he played and how sexy he looked. 

Isabel had already left, in hopes to chase up Lucas before the game, or to watch them train. I'm sure she was doing both. 

I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door. I was probably late to the game. I couldn't care less, I wouldn't be missing much. 

I walked over to the college’s stadium, yes, our college has its own soccer stadium, we are big shots. I walked up to the gates, "Do you have a pass or are you paying for entry?" the guy in the booth asked me, I just handed over my student ID. He looked back up at me with a questioning look on his face, "Oh shit sorry, I have already done my makeup for tonight..." I said, taking off my hood and glasses, he narrowed his eyes before handing back my card and letting me through. 

I looked up at the stands, trying to work out where Isabel was sitting, it was no use. The teams were on the field, running around, doing what they do. I pulled out my phone and texted Isabel. 

'Where are the seats??' 

I got a reply within seconds 'Block G Section 2 row 5 get your ass here now' 

The seats were pretty good, in the middle of the field on the right side. I walked in from behind, scaring Isabel by sitting next to her. "Jesus Christ! I didn't realise it was you?" she was holding onto her heart while I laughed too hard.