Chapter 7 - Covers

A/N: Thanks for reading/voting/commenting xxx

Chapter 7 – Covers

Isabel’s POV

There was a party on Saturday night, in one of the sororities, they never really interested me but apparently this one was going to be huge, so huge that basically everyone was going and it would be weird not to. I knew Harry would be there, so Lissa and I planned to both go, but she obviously decided not to be herself, I wasn’t sure why, maybe she just wanted to be all over Niall for the night.

I was planning on talking to Harry while there, being drunk made me chatty, really chatty. So hopefully things would go my way.

We got ready for the party together, making sure we both looked infallible. We truly did look amazing, I was excited. We had everything to go to plan. If it all went well I shouldn’t have any other problems unless I started failing classes.

Lissa took off her glasses for the last time, placing in her contact lenses. The beauty of having different coloured ones only made her disguise more perfect. I wasn’t going to be disguised tonight, there was no point and it wasn’t what I was going for.

“Niall seen my tattoo the other night…” she placed her fingers over it, “It will be fine, I swear.” She didn't look convinced, “I just told him we had the same ones.” Hopefully he was as dumb as he always acted.

“Ready to go?” she nodded, getting into our heels we walked out the door.

--

At the party Lissa lead me over to the group of guys that Niall was in, Harry and Lucas were both there too, but it wasn’t just them. There were girls standing around with them too, Niall had a girl under his arm, and so did a few others, but the one I took notice of most was Makayla, the girl under Harry's arm. She was a friend of mine, we had known each other for a while too, but weren’t awfully close, but I would definitely call her a friend of mine.

When Niall seen Lissa or ‘Jacinta’ he literally dropped the girl he had, whispering into her ear, making her walk away without any kind of hesitation. I awkwardly walked past Harry over to Lucas, who wasn’t with a girl. He wrapped his arm around me and smiled. Handing me a drink, I had a feeling I was going to need it.

“Isabel! Harry is telling me about how you guys have known each other for ages!” I nodded, “Yeah, its pretty cool, but its not really a big deal.” She smiled at me, “Did you finish your Humanities essay?” I nodded, “Damn, I still have to start!” we laughed and talked for a while, I wished I was as pretty as her, it wasn’t fair at all. I knew Harry would only choose the most prettiest girl he could ever meet to hang around.

We all hung around talking and drinking. It was a quite fun and sociable night. The party was still building up and it wouldn’t be long before it started really raving.

I looked over at Lissa for some kind of moral support throughout the night, she just gave me smiles, trying to tell me to talk to him. But the majority of times I looked at her, her and Niall would wither be locking lips or eyes. Not much of a help. Especially when they walked off, leaving me to deal with my shit alone.