Welcome Home

Requested by @MeganDare sorry it took so long hope you like it
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

To think she was actually happy with the outcome, sure she was young but it was with the person she loved the most, however by the time she made it to his floor on the ark to tell him the big news they took her prisoner for treason. All she did was draw endlessly on her cell as her tummy inflated more and more with the passing months, however she never felt lonely thanks to the growing life within her, but she was sad that they'll float her with the baby as soon as she turned eighteen that was until she was drugged and sent to the ground, by the time she woke up they were on the ship ready to drop to the earth she was nauseous as expected of an eight-month pregnant woman, but even with the ruff journey she made it safe and sound. She lowered herself when she heard the commotion on the floor below her only to end up freezing in her tracks when she saw the one person she longed for these past eight months, his eyes still had fire in them from all the pain he suffered and endured his hair was sleeked back and he wore a guards uniform, "Bell?" Both him and her heard a female voice, she thought it might have belonged to her but when she saw the young brunette go up and hug him her heart shattered in a million pieces and there she stood frozen, unable to form any words and utterly speechless, as for Bellamy he was happy to finally see his sister again although his heart fell for the woman he longed for aside from his sister was yet to be seen by his chocolate eyes and with one last look back and not seeing the young blonde hiding behind the crowd of people he pulled the lever to reveal a whole new world to their sore eyes. As everyone went their separate ways Clarke kept her eye on the siblings that she didn't know where siblings until she heard the young girls following words, "don't worry big brother I can take care of myself" Octavia laughed walking towards a group of teens sharing drinks, seeing the brunette walk away Clarke took the Opportunity to finally speak to her past lover, the only other person aside from their baby and her she ever thought about, "fancy seeing you here stranger" she said in a gentle voice that made Bellamy turn around with wide eyes, which almost popped out of his head when he scanned the long lost body with a growing bump, she smiled and walked towards him as he finally found the words to say "you're alive" he said with tears threatening to fall, she smiled though, "yeah I'm fine" she said standing right in front of him now, "you're..." he couldn't even finish the question afraid of it not being his, "yeah, eight months, the night we saw the stars" she smiled remembering how he held her close that night, bodies warming each other with a view to the stars as they made passionate love, Bellamy blushed at the memory and then smiled somehow relieved and glad it was his, he walked closer to her embracing her, holding her in his arms and promising to never let her go again as their tears fell and he slowly kissed hers away before landing on her lips in a passionate kiss that they so desperately needed these past eight months. Now here they where, one month into the ground and they've build themselves a small village where all you could hear was Clarke's painful screams of labor, "come on Clarke one more push!" Octavia encouraged as Clarke gave the last push to silence the pain filled screams with a baby's cry, "it's a girl" Octavia said wiping down her niece and giving her to Clarke, "she's perfect" Clarke whispered holding the now silent baby in her arms as they stared at each other, Clarke smiled causing the young girl to giggle and smile at her mom especially after the nose kisses Clarke gave her, "you did good princess" Bellamy whispered smiling at his two favorite girls in the room and kissing them both on the head, "hey O!" He called to his baby sister, "what's up?" she asked from the other side of the curtain, "get in here, it doesn't feel like a full family without you" Clarke smiled and the young girl giggled, Octavia, walked in with a happy smile, "do you wanna hold her" Clarke asked receiving a nod from Octavia, "so what are you gonna name her?" Bellamy asked his younger sister, "what?! It's your baby!" Octavia said with wide eyes, "yeah but we'd like to give you the honors of naming her" Clarke smiled, "I already named you, it just feels right" Bellamy smiled and the baby in Octavia's arms giggled grabbing her attention and making her smile down at her, "I like Cleo, like the Egyptian queen you told me about when I was little" she smiled and so did the little girl laughing happily, "she likes it too" Clarke assured as Octavia handed Cleo back to her mother, "Welcome to earth Cleo Blake" Octavia whispered as Cleo closed her eyes falling asleep in her mother's arms.