First day back at work

It was Clarke's first day back at work since she gave birth to Wren, but like every mom, she was reluctant to leave her child, even if it was for a few hours and even if her husband and father to the child will be taking care of the baby all day while she's gone. "You sure you got everything?" She asked him for the twentieth time since she was getting ready, "princess I know, warm the bottles before feeding her, burp her gently afterward, check her diaper constantly, all toys are in her room, watch something on tv if she gets too bored, and if she gets fussy give her her blankie and pacifier and get her to bed, Clarke we'll be fine it's just a few hours and I'm her dad come on" Bellamy rolled his eyes at his wife's nervousness, as if she were leaving her child with a total stranger. "I'm sorry Bell, it's just I haven't left her side sense she was born, you know I'm not good with separations" she frowned looking at her feet, Bellamy stepped towards her lifting her gaze to meet his, "princess you don't have to worry about anything, I'll even keep you updated with pictures and if you miss her too much you can always face time on your break ok" he reassured her kissing her forehead and hugging her tight making her smile wide. "Alright, I'll see you both soon" she said kissing his lips, "I love you" she said into the kiss as Bellamy held her waist and whispered "I love you too princess" against her lips. As soon as Clarke was out the door and headed for work, Bellamy decided to lay back down until Wren woke up from her nap.Going back to work was actually very good, everyone greeted Clarke with 'glad to have you back' or 'it's good to see you again'.The entire day Clarke had been resisting the urge to face time Bellamy to check up on them, it's not that she didn't trust Bellamy, because she did and with her life, it's just she's not used to being this far from her daughter for so long. She kept reassuring herself with 'they'll be fine, Bellamy can handle it' and just as if Bellamy had read her mind, a text from him appeared on her phone. It was a picture of him with Wren on his stomach hugging him while she slept and underneath it read: 'just fed, changed and back to napping'. The sight made her smile, Wrens' dark hair was still a bit of a mess and her tiny arms hugged as much of her father as she could, it was the cutest thing she had ever seen her do. That picture was enough to reassure Clarke that everything would be ok. The hours passed and it was finally time for Clarke to go home, she really couldn't wait to hold her little girl in her arms and kiss every inch of Bellamy's face as a reward for keeping her mind at ease. "Bell I'm home" she yelled from the front door, leaving her things at the entrance she turned around to see Bellamy gently burping Wren in his arms, the sight made her smile and she walked up to him pecking his lips. "I told you everything would be fine" he said with a smug smile on his face, passing Wren to Clarke after she burped she cuddled her in her arms, "Mommy missed you so much, I hope you didn't cause daddy any trouble" she said poking Wren's nose making her giggle. "I think trouble making comes later in life" he chuckled kissing the crown of Wren's head as she giggled. "I'm tired let's all go take a nap before dinner, I really need a family cuddle" she said burying herself on Bellamy's side and he wrapped his arms around her kissing the crown of her head, "as you wish my princess" he chuckled leading them towards the bed for a nice cuddle and a quick nap. Clarke could certainly get used to coming home to this every day.