Jealous

Ten months ago Clarke had given birth to quite the peculiar boy. Her son Cameron was the light of her eyes, and he seemed to always have a bubbly personality. He seemed to be quite the mama's boy, according to his dad, but Clarke didn't mind one bit. "This is just great! Now I have to compete for the love and affection of my wife! How could you do this to me kid, daddy wants some mommy time too!" Bellamy playfully yelled at his son who was giggling like there's no tomorrow all while holding on to his mother's hands as she kissed all over his face making him giggle more. "Come on! At least save some kisses for me" Bellamy kept whining at Clarke as she kept kissing Cameron's face on the bed. "Fine! Be that way! Don't expect me to give you whatever you want when you grow up mister!" Bellamy said storming away towards their living room. "I like making daddy jealous" Clarke whispered to Cameron while they giggled upstairs, "you like it to don't you" she said rubbing her nose with his making him giggle more and she smiled wildly at her bundle of joy. With that being said Clarke made her way downstairs to her other baby boy who was currently pouting on the couch flipping through tv channels. Bellamy's childish antics always made a smile appear on Clarke's face, she slowly walked up behind him wrapping her arms around his neck and placing a kiss on his head. "I like it when you're jealous, I can see how much you love me" she giggled, "I tell you I love you all the time" he argued, "I know that Bell, but I like seeing you all rilled up, it's kind of hot" she slid her hands up and down his chest while ending the sentence making him smirk. Bellamy stood up and made his way towards her around the couch and placed his hands on her hips. They began kissing, her arms around his neck, his grip on her waist, after a few minutes they were full on making out until they heard the whining of their son and they pulled apart chuckling. "Looks like I'm not the only one that gets jealous" He chuckled, they pecked each other's lips before heading upstairs back to their baby. "Is mommy's little boy jealous?" Clarke asked in a baby voice that made Bellamy burst into laughter. Clarke made her way towards the bed to lay down with Cameron while Bellamy laid next to them on the other side of the bed. Clarke switched places to be between her two boys, positioning her self to be spooned by Bellamy while she spooned Cameron, she sighed contently "I wish I could stay like this forever, with my two favorite boys" she smiled and turned her head slightly to be kissed on the lips "I'm still your favorite though" Bellamy said gripping tighter to her waist, "you'll always be my favorite Bell" she said cuddling more into his embrace "I love you" he said kissing her shoulder, "I love you too" she said with a yawn before falling asleep in the arms of her favorite, jealous baby boy.