Could you imagine?

They were at a bar celebrating Raven's new promotion. While all their drunk friends were dancing and drinking the night away at the dance floor, both Clarke and Bellamy drank the night away by the bar reliving old memories. "You remember back in high school Octavia always trying to set us up?" Clarke laughed and Bellamy huffed with a smile, "I think you mean do I remember her trying to set us up yesterday" they both chuckled, "true" Clarke took another sip of her drink, "I mean honestly how do they see us together, the only time we could possibly be together is when we're not being bothered by something, or when we're totally drunk" they laughed "could you possibly imagine it?" She asked almost spilling the drink, "yeah! We would be at each other's throats all the time" they laughed, "can you even see a future with us if we lasted? Married with kids or something?" With a smile on his face he rolled his eyes, "crazy stuff" he chuckled, "but it would be horrible" he said now with a small frown, Clarke didn't notice as she frowned as well, "yeah, horrible" her voice was disappointed, "can you even see a future like that for yourself? Not with me, you know just a life like that" she asked a bit curious now, "married with kids, I guess when people reach a point in life and your ready it's a choice to live your life" he said in thought, "yeah I guess your right" she kept shaking her cup in a circular motion, but was brought back by Bellamy's voice, "and why not you?" She looked at him a bit surprised, "just imagine it, we would have sex and you end up pregnant and after having the kid we would end up getting married living happily ever after" he laughed, "or we could date, and then get married and then have kids" she added with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. "Yeah that could be one way, but there's one problem with it" he smirks, "and what's that?" She asked with a serious face, Bellamy leaned into her ear to whisper, "that it can only happen if we weren't drunk right now" with that a shiver ran down Clarke's spine, their eyes met and soon they were leaning in. When their lips finally touched it was a fiery romantic kiss, but still needy, his hands met her waist and her hands met his hair when they pulled away their foreheads leaned against each other and they where panting. Bellamy pulled her towards his apartment above the bar, which he shared with Miller sense Miller owns the bar. They kissed their way up to his room, her hands traveling under his shirt as he grabbed onto her waist with an iron grip, when they finally reached his room and separated their lips, Bellamy moved her dress strap to slide off her now naked shoulder, "Clarke, before we do this, I need you to know that I'm in love with you and I want you to be sure about this princess" he looked into her eyes and she cupped his cheek stepping closer to him with a smile, "Bell I love you, always have and always will. I want this, I want you, I want us" she smiled and so did he before he pressed his lips back to her and stripped her off. They woke up the next morning cuddled in each other's arms, Clarke hummed at the contact-making Bellamy chuckle, "morning princess" he smiled and so did she but her eyes remained closed, "morning" she leaned up and gave him a quick peck on the lips, "I love you" she said with a big smile and he pecked her lips again "I love you more princess" he smiled wide. That same day he had asked her to be his girlfriend and obviously, she said yes, and a few weeks later Clarke woke up with morning sickness in their new shared apartment. Bellamy jumped out of the bed and ran to her holding her hair from her face and rubbing soothing circles on her back after she finished vomiting she sat on his lap breathing heavily, "are you, alright babe?" Clarke nodded while she caught her breath after he rinsed her mouth Bellamy carried her back to their bed, "I'll get you some water" he kissed her forehead before heading out to get bottled water, Clarke smiled at the kiss and how wonderful he is. "I'm going to call you in sick and take you to the doctor" he said as he helped her sit up and gave her the water, "does your stomach still hurt?" Clarke nodded while she whispered "a bit" Bellamy helped her lay back down on the bed as he called her in sick. After they both got ready they headed off to the hospital, they only had to wait five minutes thankfully, before being called in, "what seems to be the problem miss Griffin?" Bellamy was helping Clarke sit on the examination bed, "my stomach hurts and when I woke up I vomited, plus I have a growing fever" she said as she clutched her stomach, "let's take your vitals and I'll send you to get an immediate blood test" both Clarke and Bellamy nodded as the doctor began taking Clarke's vitals. Afterward they were sent to the blood test room, after taking the blood they were told to wait until the doctor called them again with a diagnosis, they waited almost an hour, but soon they were called back in, "well miss Griffin there is nothing wrong with you" Clarke and Bellamy had looks of confusion, "how can there be nothing wrong with her? She was vomiting and the fever?" Bellamy asked a bit pissed but as calm as he could, "I meant there's nothing wrong with your health" they were both still confused, "the reason for all your symptoms miss Griffin is because you are three weeks pregnant" at that both Clarke and Bellamy opened their eyes wide, "your experiencing morning sickness, I took the liberty on prescribing some vitamins" both Clarke and Bellamy nodded still in shock, when they finally got home they broke out of their state. "We're going to have a baby" she said into the air, and Bellamy nodded, "Bell?" They looked at each other for a moment "what do you think?" She asked a bit scared of his answer, "I think that I'm a few months away from becoming a dad with the love of my life" he smiled and Clarke's eyes watered, "oh Bellamy" she said throwing herself on top of him to hug him tight, "I love you" she smiled, "I love you too princess, and you too baby" he said while rubbing her still flat stomach making her chuckle before pressing their lips together in a sweet slow kiss. Eight months and two weeks later the happy couple was laying in the hospital bed sleeping soundly with their new baby boy. A month later they were engaged and happier than ever before, they had their own family and soon to be married and they couldn't be happier.