Stop smirking!

"Hey, mom can Mason come over?" Asked Xander with big puppy dog eyes, much like his father's they were practically irresistible. "I'm sorry honey but your dad and I are going out tonight, so you'll be staying with your aunt. I guess if you ask her maybe you can take Mason with you and you boys can have a sleepover" Clarke suggested as she kept looking around for her small purse, "ok I'll call Auntie O" Xander said running towards the phone, turns out Octavia didn't have any trouble at all with letting her nephew have a sleepover at her house. "Mom! Auntie O said yes!" He screamed from the living room where he had just spoken to his aunt, but when he heard no reply he got worried and started walking back to where he last saw his mother. "Mom? Where are you?" He asked coming into the walk-in closet, "I'm right here sweetheart just trying to find my purse" She responded rummaging through the closet. Xander turned a corner of a shelf and saw his mother looking around, "which one are you looking for this time?" He smirked amused by his mother. "I'm looking for..." She said and stopped as soon as she saw her son's face, "are you smirking at me? Don't you dare smirk at me, mister! Who do you think you are? Your dad?" She said in a combination of joke and seriousness. "Well I am his son" he said with a wider smirk, "yes you are, but you should know that smirk never gets you anything but trouble" she said with a smirk of her own, small but visible. "Then I guess your trouble mom" he said still with a smirk and now Clarke just looked at her son utterly confused "what do you mean I'm trouble? I'm not trouble" she stated, "well you just said that a smirk gets you nothing but trouble and dad said and I quote 'this smirk got me the most precious thing in my life, your mom, she couldn't keep her eyes off it' and then he winked" he said now laughing and Clarke just had her eyes opened wide. "Princess you ready yet?!" Came Bellamy's voice from the hallway and soon he was also in the closet. "I couldn't keep my eyes off it? Seriously Bell, how many times will you lie to our son?" Clarke said with a mad face, "what are you talking about?" Bellamy asked "mom was telling me that smirking brings you nothing but trouble, so I told her she was trouble because you said that was what brought her to you and basically how you thought me you can get whatever you want with just a smirk" Xander answered and Clarke just blankly looked at Bellamy, still looking a little mad. "And these are the valuable lessons you teach our child? Really Bellamy? Really?" She scowled him. "I don't see why you're still saying I'm lying to him cause I didn't" he said now bringing out the original Blake smirk, "what?! Of course, you did! that wasn't what brought me to you at all!" She fumed as he just stood there "whatever you say, princess, whatever you say" his smirk grew wider "stop smirking! And don't you whatever you say princess me!" She was now really getting pissed off at her husband "Now why would I stop smirking? Does it make you go weak in the knees or something?" He just kept smirking "Bellamy Blake you will stop smirking right this second because it's annoying me to a point that it's non-human! And if you don't you can sleep on the couch tonight and Max will take your spot on the bed gladly!" She argued with a smirk of her own watching as Bellamy's face turned to horror, if there's one thing you know you can punish Bellamy with is to leave to his wife to threaten him to throw him out of bed and replace him with their pet dog plus giving him the silent treatment for a week and trust me Bellamy is fine, but take away Clarke and he goes crazy. "Ok I'll stop" he said dropping the smirk from his face "good now are you two going to stand there or are you going to help me find my purse?!" She stated "already did mom! Here" her son handed her the purse, she lifted his face up by his chin and gave him a peck on his nose "thank you, baby, now let's go we have to get you and Mason to Octavia's house".

Soon they were on their way to Octavia's house and dropped off the boys. Now they sat in silence on the way to the restaurant "you know it's true, my smirk makes you weak" Bellamy started again, the corners of his mouth beginning to perk up. "You know I meant what I said one more smirk and you and the dog are switching" she said in a warning tone. Soon they were parked in front of the restaurant, Bellamy got out of the car and walked around it to open Clarke's door. She carefully stepped out of the vehicle as Bellamy closed the door behind her. Before she could begin her walk to the restaurant Bellamy pinned her to the car with the one and only Blake smirk plastered on his face "look me in the eyes and tell me that this smirk doesn't make you hot and bothered" he said closing the distance a bit, Clarke just cupped his face and kissed him roughly feeling Bellamy's smirk grow against her lips. "I would but then I would be lying" she said after breaking apart with a smirk of her own, Bellamy only mirrored her expression and began walking placing his hand around her waist slowly guiding her to the restaurant, "but don't teach Xander that please, I don't want him to be a hothead with a big ego" she pleaded with a smile "does that mean I'm a hot head?" He asked still smirking "your just a Hottie, but you used to be a hot head" she chuckled. "I thought I was sexy" he pouted, "your all that and more in my eyes" she said leaning up to place a sweet kiss on his lips, she could feel him smiling against her lips as did she "that goes the same for you princess" he said leaning down to kiss her again.In the end, Max didn't sleep on the bed, and Bellamy and Clarke were all wrapped up in each other's arms.