Its a happy life

It's been a total of seven years on the ground after the wars, most people started to settle down. Most people included Bellamy and Clarke. These two had quite the chemistry, they might fight like cats and dogs, but you can certainly feel the sexual tension between the two. After a few months from her disappearance and everything slowly going back into what they could now call normality, these two had finally come together. A starry night, a big party and two co-leaders who couldn't keep their hands of each other anymore. A week from that Clarke had found out she was pregnant with Bellamy's child. She was a bit of a mess at the beginning worrying that he would hate her, or leave her, though Bellamy is a noble guy, sure he was a total shank at the beginning, but he had his morals. When she finally told him about the baby he was frozen in shock, and when Clarke was about to let the tears fall, he reached out to cup her face in his hands and kissed all her worries away. Nine months later they had Brooke, she was quite the jewel. Blond her, big brown eyes, freckles, the villages sweetheart as she grew. After her birth, Bellamy and Clarke made the decision to become husband and wife. They had never been happier, she worked on the med bay, he trained the troops, they would switch Brooke back and forth during the day to spend time with her. When they get home it was strictly family time until Brooke fell asleep. Six years passed that way and it happened again, Clarke was pregnant, Bellamy was ecstatic, and luckily their entire village had outdone themselves with new cabins, a garden for crops, and better security. Nine months passed and they had Bethany, much like her sister she was blond with big brown eyes, and freckles. Now here they were, walking along the path of the Gardens. Clarke held Bethany on her shoulder, while Brooke danced around and Bellamy was admiring the view of his favorite girls, happy and smiling. It was a good life nothing to complain about. Bellamy reached behind Clarke placing his hand around her waist as they took their walk. "Did you ever think we'd end up like this?" He asked her staring at Brooke still dancing, "if anything I thought we would kill each other" she chuckled, Bellamy placed a kiss on her cheek. They soon reached the meadow where they decided to spend their day as a family. "I love you" he whispered into her ear leaving a lingering kiss on it, "I love you more" she said kissing him full on the lips. They had a happy life, and after all the klunk they've been through, they deserve it.