You couldn't keep it in your pants Bell!

It's been a long set of years since their first year on the ground, around seven actually, maybe nine. Everyone began to construct their small little village, they were all working peacefully. The noises of laughter filled the air from the children that were born within the passing years, though there was one family that just didn't seem to stop having kids. They were up to 18 in total, including the 20, they were the talk of the entire village since they got together. "Finally you know how much sexual tension you two have on you" Octavia had told them, and when they started having kids like rabbits the only thing the young Blake could say was "how does it not surprise me". Bellamy was currently taking a break from house building and speaking with Miller when... "Daddy! Nelson and Dylan keep scaring me" one of his little girls shouted while running towards him and hugging his leg with tears in her eyes "Zoey, it's ok I got you, sweetie, they won't hurt you" he said while picking her up and silencing her cries, "boys you know you can't scare Zoey like that, she gets nightmares" he scowled at his older sons, "sorry dad" they said in unison, "Miller I'm gonna take these troublemakers back, I'll see you in a bit" he said and Miller nodded with a smile and a chuckle, "good luck". Clarke was in the med bay organizing supply's with Esmeralda and Aqua, one of her set of twins, "sweetie can you pass me that box" she said to Aqua, "here you go" she handed the box with that Blake smile, "thanks honey" as they kept working, Esmeralda looked up to see her brothers with low heads and a puffy-faced Zoey, "well some people got in trouble" she said to herself, Clarke looked up to see the guilty party and chuckled. "Well Princess we have two misbehaved boys on the loose" Bellamy said while patting down Zoey's hair, "hey girls" he smiled at his older daughters, "hey dad" they said in unison, Clarke stepped up to Bellamy to take Zoey into her arms, "what did they do to you baby" she asked in a somewhat baby voice, "they were scaring me" Clarke kissed her head and hugged her tightly, "you boys know better than to scare Zoey" she lectured "sorry mom" came their united response, "I'm not the one you should apologize to" she said while pointing at Zoey with her eyes, "sorry Zoey" they repeated. "Mom dad! Look at what Aaron and I found" came Bloom's excited voice, "what did you find hon?" Clarke said while balancing Zoey on her hip as she saw her other children coming into the med bay with a map in hand, "it's an old map" Aaron exclaimed, "where did you get a map?" Bellamy eyed them suspiciously as the kids stood there awkwardly, "in the forest" they said in a whisper, "and what were you doing in the forest? When you know you're not allowed there without adult supervision because you know it's dangerous" he scowled, "uncle Jasper was there" Aaron said hopefully, "he doesn't count Aaron" Clarke said with amusement. "Alright, everyone back home for dinner!" Clarke yelled and all the kids ran off to be with their other siblings, "they get it from you, you know" Clarke chuckled, "me? Says the woman who ran off on a spiritual quest" he smirked while trapping her against the table, Clarke hummed as she rubbed his arms up and down, feeling the rock hard muscle, "just shut up and kiss me" she said smirking and so did he before they connected their lips in a loving kiss, her hands where tangled in his hair and his where clutching her waist tightly. "MOM! DAD! hurry up!" The kids yelled making them laugh into their kiss, "we better get going" Bellamy wrapped an arm around her leading her back to their house. After dinner and tucking all the kids to bed, Clarke had felt nauseous and just like a flash she emptied her stomach, "you gotta be kidding me" she whispered to herself, she got up and went towards their room were Bellamy laid on their bed, "I seriously hate you, you can't keep it in your pants at all!" She said pushing him off the bed making him land on the hard floor, "what the hell are you talking about?" He groaned, "I'm talking about how we're now going to have 19 kids! Unless it's twins again, or even more than that! Bell childbirth is really painful! Would it kill you to keep your sperm away from my ovaries!" She plopped down on the bed with arms crossed over her chest, "babe I can't do that, one because we haven't found working condoms, two our birth control vaccines ran out after our first year, and three we kind of have sex every chance we get" he chuckled, "shut up!" She pouted, "I'm still happy we're having another kid, I don't care if we have 100 kids, as long as they're with you princess" he said hugging her to his chest, "I'm glad to Bell, it's just no walk in the park" they chuckled. "I love you Bellamy" she leaned her head on his shoulder, "I love you too princess, and you too little princess or prince" they both giggled at that, they softly kissed each other's lips before cuddling away the night.