Chapter 14

"HE GOT A BIG DICK AND KNOW HOW TO USE IT! HE GOT A BIG DICK AND KNOW HOW TO USE IT!!!"

Sometimes I wonder why I wasn't any only child. Like why must Ameya with her "My life is better than yours because I have a stick shoved up my ass" attitude exist. Then it's moments like the current one where my baby brother is standing in my kitchen at 10:35am on a Saturday morning. I stare at him while he is dancing around in just some Star Wars boxers.

As much as I would have love to been an only child I don't think I could have dealt with Elizabeth's bull shit on my own. Plus Christian uses to be the focus of my life. As an older brother I was all he had for the longest. I didn't care if I didn't eat as long as he ate. I remember being 12 years old and agreeing to mow two of our neighbors yard for $10 each. I did it all for the snotty nosed 10 year old Christian who was getting picked on at school because of his clothes.

He wasn't be picked on by the other fourth graders because he didn't have the latest pair of Jordan's or the flyers outfits. He was getting picked on because his shoes has holes in to match his over used school uniforms. Although Elizabeth just passed the bar exam to be a lawyer and was working at a law firm as a lawyer's assistant, she still wasn't around much. Yes she finally had a stable job, but she wasn't around enough to know what me and Christian needed. The then 19 year old Ameya was over in Texas studying to be a lawyer like Elizabeth. I was the one making sure Christian got to school on time and I mowed lawns to buy my brother clothes and food. I didn't give a fuck what kind of clothes I wore as long as he didn't have to go without.

Christian helped me become the man I am today. I had responsibilities and shit. I had to take care of us and do what needed to be done. I wouldn't trade my lil brother for anything in this world.

"DICK JUST BE SLANGING!" Christian who is still oblivious to me standing in in the doorway of the kitchen begins thrusting his hips in the air as if he fucking something.

"Stop ducking Casper and put on some damn clothes." My voice scares him, making him almost fall.

"How long you be standing there?" He just glances over at me while still doing whatever he has been doing.

"About 15 minutes watching you act a damn fool." I look over to see him fixing a plate.

"You cooked?" Christian can't and don't cook. So if he did fix this food, I need to have the ambulance on speed dial for when his ass pass out from food poisoning.

He stale faces me. "You know fucking well I don't and can't cook. Esy made this a few minutes ago. I'm happy she did. Cause a negro hungry as hell." He continues fixing a plate.

"It's bad enough you stayed here last night and now yo ass is eating up all my damn food?" I take his plate making him pout.

"First of all, this ain't yo house. This is Esy's house. Yo black ass just tricked her into moving in and second of all, steal my plate again ima slice yo ass like bacon." Christian throws a glare my way before leaving the kitchen. I start eating my plate that contains Waffles, bacon and scrambled eggs.

While I'm eating I feel arms softly wrap around me. "Good morning baby." Her voice softly rings in my ear before she places a kiss right below it. Her arms unwrap from my and she begins to walk away from me. I grab her hips and spread my legs to make room for her body between them.

I stare at her in silence just taking in every part of her. Her wildly curly hair is out and all over the place. She's wearing a tan fitted peplum dress with a sweetheart neckline showing the right amount of her breast, with a black leather jacket wrapped around her waist. Although her face is bare of makeup, she has this beautiful glow on her face. A smile creeps on her face as she slowly leans her head to one side.