Chapter 11

Today is Saturday, and do y'all know what that means? It's the Community Carnival thrown by Albury High School. Am I excited for it? Of course I am. I'm excited to help the students keep their extracurricular activities. But I've even more excited not to be working with Simone Harrell anymore. Principal Mixon made us Co leaders for the carnival. I swear he punishing me.

She has been annoying as hell. Wearing short skits and shirts that's two small. She kept flirting with me every time we had to speak about something. She just wouldn't take no for a damn answer. One day we were working on the carnival after school. It was late and I was ready to go. So I'm packing my shit up and when I turn around she tries to surprise kiss me. Do y'all know what I did? I mean do y'all want to know? I yelled out "Oh Shit that's Future." She went to looking where I pointed and I ran like hell. I could beat Usain Bolt in a race, that's how fast my ass was going. And yes I had to use Future. Christian always says "hoes love Future". I took my ass home and told Esy what happened while I laid on her breast. All she said was she can't wait to meet Simone.

Three months of hard work is finally paying off. Some local bands and artist offered to perform. One of my students names Carl Anthony has a father who DJ's so he will be playing music throughout the entire day. Esy took care of getting food venders set up. Crystal loud ass even helped with the decorations and lay out plans. Mark helped put flyers around the city and even got local radio stations to talk about the Carnival. Hopefully it's a great turn out. Shit it better be I worked my ass off for this.

"Everyone is set up on the south side. The people who run the rides are just checking and making sure everything is  running smoothly." Simone says once she catches up to me by the cotton candy stand.

"Good the food venders are prepping their food and setting even thing up. The ticket booths for the rides are all ready to go. I just have them change so they won't have to worry about breaking down large bills once people start coming in. And the admission gate is all ready to go." I tell Simone all the things I checked on.

"Only have to wait for people to start showing up. Did you invite your little oops  I mean big girlfriend?" Simone bats her eyelashes at me.

I know damn well this chick ain't trying to call my baby fat. Hell my baby thick in all the right fucking places. "It ain't ya business. But don't hate because my woman have curves and all you got is stop signs." I walk away from her before she even gets the chance to respond. I walk through the sea of game booths, rides, and food stalls until I make it to where the gang will be at.

"Squad up!" I yell once I see everyone hanging around the Bakery's booth.

They all stop their conversation before looking at me. The continue their conversations like I ain't even there. "Oh so that's how y'all do me?" I smack my teeth.

"Squad!" They all yell out in return. Christian has been posting random pictures of us together using the #SquadUp for the last few weeks.

"Hey Black Knight." Crystal says giving me a hug and a kiss on my cheek. She's wearing a cream colored sundress and black sandals. "What's good fam?" Mark pulls me into a man hug and we do our secret handshake that ends in a dab. "Hey big bro" Christian pulls me into a hug and gives a kiss of the cheek. He forever being touchy felly. But I don't give a damn. That's my baby brother.

"Look at y'all. Looking like the three pigs little pigs and shit with y'all matching." Crystal says causing me to look at what Christian, Mark and I are wearing. Mark is wearing red joggers that has a black 23 on the right leg, a black and red Jordan shirt and all black Jordan's. Christian has on black joggers, a blue and black Nike shirt that says "Bite My Style", with royal blue High top Nikes. I'm wearing light gray joggers, a blue shirt that has a large Crown in the middle and Blue and gray Adidas. Shit we do look good.