Chapter 3

Pulling into her drive way, I look at the medium sized house in front of me. Her house matches her personality. There is a medium sized garden filled with colorful flowers in front of a bay window. Her house is a soft tan color with black trim. It seems home from the outside.

Taking a few deep breaths I try to calm myself. Am a nervous? Hell yes I'm nervous. Don't get me wrong. I've dreamed of this day since I laid eyes on Esemerelda almost three years ago. I never thought she would let me take her out for a date especially since we have a four year age difference. But she agreed and I plan on making the best of this. 

Walking to her house I glance around the neighborhood. It's a pretty quite area but I do some some families out enjoying their weekend. I ring the door bell. A few moments later the door opens and I'm left speechless. God damn. You broke the mold making her. But I ain't complaining.

"Hello Josiah." Esemerelda gives me a small smile that takes my breath away. Her hair that she normally has in a bun or ponytail is out, letting her curls spring free. She's wearing no makeup except bold red lipstick. Her curves are on display with a yellow sundress. The sundress molds perfectly to the roundness of her breast and the fullness of her waist, but flares out at her thick thighs before stopping below her knees. Her gladiator sandals are the same bold red color of her lips.

"Fuck." The word escapes my lips without me even thinking about it.

"I'm I not dressed right for our date?" Her smile turns to a sad look. She looks over what she's wearing and I see the doubt in her eyes. Fuck! I didn't mean to make her feel like her outfit is wrong.

"No. Actually you look perfect. I'm not used to seeing you dressed casually outside of the Bakery. You're beautiful in whatever you wear but you look breathtaking right now." I share my honest thoughts. I walk closer to her and feel the soft curls of her hair.

"This is for you." I hand her the bouquet of yellow and pink. Her dark brown eyes inspect the bouquet. "I don't know the name of the flowers I brought. I just didn't want to get you roses like everyone gets. You're different so I wanted to do something different for you." I admit hoping she likes the flowers.

"The yellow flowers are Chrysanthemums and the pink ones are Peony. They are different. Thank you. I will put them in some water. Come in." She smiles at me as I follow her into her home. She goes down a hall and turns into what I guess is the kitchen. I look towards my right and see her living room filled with a fire place. On the fire place is pictures of what I assume to be friends and family.

"Ready to go?" I turn around at the sound of her voice. She's standing there with a small purse and a little box. I nod my head and follow her out her house. Taking the box from her, I place one hand on the small of her back and lead her towards my car. She gets into the passages seat once I open her door for her. Placing the box back into the back seat I start the car and drive towards our date.

"You have a nice car." Esemerelda is looking around my car. I have a black and gray 2014 Audi A4. She's my baby well next to Esemerelda. "But I like the design and layout of the Audi A6 a little better. Also the headlights in that model is perfection." She says with a nod of her head.

"Oh so you know about cars?"

"Just a little Crystal loves cars and always goes on and on about ones that are sexy and she loves. But I know a little something." She gives me a shy smile.

"I like that." I turn and glance at her before continuing towards our date. The radio plays Usher in the background as we drive in a comfortable silence. 30 minutes later we arrive to an outside garden. I give her her box back and open her door. I get the supplies we need for our date out of my trunk. I hand her a blanket to hold while I have everything else. Walking towards the entrance I hear a small gasp from besides me.