Chapter 1

It's been a month since my little encounter with my boss Esemerelda. I should probably do the right thing and introduce myself before I continue with my story. I mean you just know me as the dude who had his bosses pussy in my mouth. My name is Josiah Ajah (pronounced AH-JAH) Matthews. I'm 22 years old and currently in college. I attend the University of Alabama where I major in History Education. I plan on becoming a teacher once I graduate. As you know I work at Isles Sweets. I'm African American standing at 6'1. The color of my skin is a very dark brown color. A lot of women claim it's smooth. My eyes are a simple light brown color.

I'm the middle child of 3. I have an older sister named Ameya who is 29 and a lawyer. My younger brother Christian is 20 and currently attends Alabama Tech for Engineering. We were raised by my mother, Elizabeth Matthews. She was basically a single mother due to her now ex husband and our father being an asshole and leaving her every time she got pregnant. My sperm donors name is Eli Matthews. Haven't seen his punk ass in 12 years and hope it stays that way. Now you know some background information about me. Back to my story.

It's been a month since my encounter with Esemerelda. I've been busy with school since finals have come up and it's my last semester. I graduate in three weeks so a lot of shot has been going on. I work, go to school, study, eat, shit, sleep and repeat. I haven't had times for any extra activities and that includes having my boss' pussy in my mouth. Since I've ate her pussy to the point of no return, the beauty known as Esemerelda has been shy around me. Like right now.

I lean against the door frame of the supply room. Esemerelda is leaning up trying to reach a box on the top shelf. My eyes stare at her ass poking out as she tries to reach the box. She's wearing purple skinny jeans with a black loose too that slides off her right shoulder, and black Adidas. Mmm my baby has good taste. I take in her voluptuous frame a little more before deciding to offer my assistance.

I slowly walk towards her until I'm about a few feet away. "Need help boss?" My voice dips a little deeper than usual. Yes her body has affected me.

She jumps a little letting out a small squeal. Turning around she places her hand over her heart. "Don't so that! You scared me!" She slaps my arm with a pout on her face. I can't help but chuckle at her.

"I'm sorry." I reach up and get the box she was reaching for. She goes to grab the box but I tell her to let me carry it to where she needs to put it. I follow behind her leaving the supply room heading to the baking area. I place the box on the metal table. 

"Thanks for the help." She mumbles and starts looking through the box. This is exactly what I'm talking about. She barely takes to me, tries to dismiss me when we are in the same room, me she doesn't look at me.

I walk behind her and trap her within my arms. I slowly turn her around only to see her looking down. "Why are you doing that beautiful?" I question.

"Doing what?" She questions with her head still down.

"Why are you acting all shy around me? You haven't even looked me in the eyes or said my name since I ate that sweet fat pussy of yours. Also what did I tell you about your hair?" I skip her hair from its holder and watch her deep curls fall down her back and shoulders.
I hear her mumble something too lo for me to hear. "I can't hear you."

She lets out a sigh before repeating herself. "You've been ignoring me for the last month." Esemerelda says a little louder. Mmm my baby missed me. I gently hold her chin forcing her to look at me.

"I've been busy with finals. I've been studying a lot more so I'm prepared. I graduate in a few weeks. I haven't been ignoring you. Just busy baby. You could have asked." I send her a smile.