Chapter 12

Today is the second day of my getaway with Esy. The carnival was a success according to Principal Mixon. We raised enough to keep those extracurricular activities for our students and even have enough to get new text books, desk, and teacher supplies. Thinking of the Carnival leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. Yes I'm glad we reached our goal. But having some random person man handle my girlfriend and call her his property, is not something I want to remember.

I can't forget the look of fear in her face when the man I now know as Ethan Harrison. I've never seen her so fearful since I've known her and that goes back to me just being her employee. Since that day Esy has put walls up around her. She's quite, timid, and jumps when I touch her. She used to love my random embraces but now she jumps as if I will hurt her. It hurts me.

I have no idea what the fuck niggah did to my baby and I want to know so badly. I know if I push the conversation she will crumble and we may not be able to come back from that. Last thing I want is to lose the woman I've fallen for. Pops always told me serious relationships will have bumps in the road followed by life changing events. How the couple handles them will show how they truly feel for each other. Right now Esy and I have the same problem with two different test. Will she be able to open up to me and let me fully in? Will I be able to still love her after she tells me her past? I have no answer for those questions.

I'm sitting on the king size bed in our hotel room. From dating Esy I've learned that she loves large bodies of water. They give her peace and a sense of tranquility. So I decided to bring her to Orange Beach for our little getaway. Our hotel is right next to the beach. Our room has a balcony with a table and four chairs. Our first night we set on the balcony and watches the sunset I'm complete silence. Our minds have been running wild with thoughts. Especially Esy's. She can be quite but when I look into her eyes I can hear all her thoughts. I want to be the person she runs to when her thoughts are too much, but I can't force myself on her. So I've been giving her space but making sure she doesn't feel alone.

I'm snapped from my thoughts watching Esy make her way towards the bathroom with shaving cream and a purple razor. "Baby, what are you doing?" I question her.

"Oh I'm just going to shave." She says holding up the shaving cream.

"You're legs are hairless and you just shaved your armpits last week. I know hair don't grow back that fast." I tell her confused to what she's shaving.

"Mmmm...uh....imahshjahshbah" She mumbles out.

"Huh?"

"I'm going to shave my pussy. There I said it." She blushes before hanging her head. I laugh so hard tears come from my eyes. I watch her blush harder before moving towards her.

"Baby that's nothing to be ashamed about. Here, lay down on the bed. I'll shave you." I offer moving her towards the bed.

"What?! No!" She protests while I lay her down and pull off her yoga pants. I slide the towel underneath her.

"Baby please. Just let me do this. You have nothing to be ashamed of." I kiss her lips slowly before pulling away to look into her eyes. I watch as the fight leaves her eyes. She lays in the bed getting comfortable while I spread her legs.

I stare at her pussy that's now on full display for me. Her milk chocolate lips are dat and juicy like I remember while her pussy is pink like bubble gum. I add a small amount of shaving cream to the curly soft hairs on her pussy lips and begin the task I asked for.

Some men would never want to do this for their woman but I'm different. I enjoy when Esy asks me to help her do things to her body. I've been trying to paint her toe nails for her. I be fucking up too. I get polish on her skin but I still try. I love when she asks me to grease her scalp with coconut oil. I love tending to her body in anyway she needs.