Chapter 13

Christian's POV

What the fuck is up? Oh my bad for cussing and shit. Let me introduce myself. My name is Christian Amilo  Matthews. I'm Josiah's little brother.  I just turned 21 and I'm attend Alamaba Tech. I'm 6'0 even, dark brown skin with the same cinnamon eyes as Josiah and our Older sister Ameya. They finally gave the real one a chapter. The author done fucked up now.

"Christian are you even listening to me?" I look over to Marquitta. She's been standing in my living room yelling for the past hour. Hell yea I zoned out. Her mouth is still moving yet all I hear is Usher's Let it Burn. That was my jam
back when it came out.

"Yo ass never listening to me! That's why I think yo ass cheating!!" The young woman yelled at me. I looked from my spot on my stool. Amina Thompson said. Amina stands at 5'7 with bright as red skin. Like bright red. She looks like a tainted glow stick at times but hey I love every shade of African American women. Her hair is natural in a fro. Her frame is smile with a small amount of curves. She's usually pretty mellow except when she be on that bull shit, like right fucking now.

"How can I cheat on you if we not together?" I question.

"How we not together? We in a relationship?" She puts her hand on her hip. She's wearing a short red dress. It's a little too short for my taste but she likes it so who am I to say anything.

"No we're not. We've never been together and never will. You're a friend. Nothing more and nothing less. I don't know what I did to make you feel as though we are together but we not. And I apologize for the misunderstanding." I tell her the truth. I'm sorry if I lead her on in anyway.

"We went on dates! You brought me stuff that boyfriends buy their girlfriends. We spend a lot of time together. I thought we had something!" She stomps her foot like a child.

"I brought you stuff? I pay for your food two times at Taco Bell and that's considered me asking to be your boyfriend? We hang out cause we had classes together. You crazy." This is done lost her damn mind.

"No you played me. I wasn't good enough because I didn't fuck you! I loved you." Amina's shoulders start shaking and she begins crying.

"Amina it's not like that. You're a friend." I get up to comfort her. Her crying turns to laughing. The fuck?

"You wasn't shit anyway Christian! You wasn't even that cute anyway. I deserve a man that will wine and dine me. You broke anyway!" She yells out.

"See I was hoping we could be friends but after what you just said, I don't want your ass coming near me or my apartment. And if I you start some shit I'ma get my sisters to beat your ass!" I slam the door in her face before locking it. She stands outside cursing me out for a few minutes before she leaves.

My phone rings taking me from my thoughts. Big Baby Sis 😇 flashes across the screen with a picture of me and Esemeralda. The picture is from when we all went to an amusement park one Saturday. Esemerelda and I were stuffing our faces with funnel cakes when we took a selfie with powdered sugar all around our mouths.

"Hi Esy." I say putting the phone on speaker.

"Hey Chris. How are you?" Her voice chirps out.

"I'm good. Just put Amina crazy ass out my apartment." I tell her.

"Oooo I told you she was crazy. I want my $40." She laughs.

"Man I thought she was cool and shit. Tell Josiah to give it to you."

"Nah. Remember last time he chased you around our house with a belt when you took $200 from his wallet to give
Me for the bed on the NBA game." She laughs at the memory.