Special Chapter (ForReaders)

Start from the beginning

"Okay shall I give you a tour"

"Come on Jin! You can do it!" Jessica pushed Jin but he tightened his grip on the doorframe.

"No I don't want to get rejected again! Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!"

Too bad for Jin Jessica is so strong and she immediately pushed him back inside again.

"Now. Ask her" Jessica said.

"How many times do I have to tell you she doesn't like me!" Jin exclaimed.

"Come on! Suga already asked Aeri out! Now it's your turn go!"

Jin stopped again. This time he's holding on to the chairs. Jessica sighed in frustration. She kicked his foot causing Jin to groaned 

"Jungkook doesn't even a date yet!"

"Tsk.. It's a miracle if he could asked a girl out" Jessica said releasing his gripped on the chair.

"Okay okay I'll ask her!"

Jin fixed his clothes and walked closer to her. He cleared his to get her attention.

"Mr. Seokjin" Suhan smiled putting down all the files on his desk.

"H-Hey... Um. It's about this school dance-"

"Oh yeah about the lightings? It's all perfect sir. You don't have to worry"

"Okay Suhan so.. "

"Oh and by the way sir I can't go to the dance because I still have a lot of things to do... So I'm so sorry. But don't worry Yunnie will take all good care of the lightings. Everything is going to be okay"

Jin faced turned into a dissapointed one but luckily Jessica joined the scene.

"Oh forget about all those things. Just go to dance. Im sure it's going to be fun" She said.

"But-"

"No buts Ms. Suhan!" Jessica interrupted her.

"Yes ma'am" Suhan sighed but she's happy.

Jessica patted Jin's back giving him a signal to continue.

"So you're now going to the dance " Jin said.

"Maybe.. "

"You know it's not good for a girl to go to the dance alone... "

Suhan slightly laughed "Are you trying to ask me out"

"H-How"

"You're too obvious Mr. Seokjin and it is really funny "

Jin chuckled and said "So you're going?"

"Well I guess I can't say No. So Yes" Suhan smiled causing Jin to jumped happily  .

Taeyeon brought Taeyong to the library. He got confused again because Taeyeon actually wouldn't even step into the library.

"Who are you" Taeyong said.

"I'm still you're cousin Taeyongieee.... I just change into a better me"

"This is so weird " Taeyong mumbled.

Suddenly a girl suddenly came in. Taeyong eyes got widened as he saw her.

"No way.... Sarah!"

"Taeyong? Lee Taeyong? Oh my god is that really you" Sarah said with a wide smile.

Taeyeon stared at them weirdly "You guys knew each other"

"He's my friend."

"She's my ex"

They both said at the same time.

Taeyeon's eyes got widened as she heard what Taeyong had said.

"Jinjja! Since when!"

Sarah sarcastically laughed "It was all in the past"

"When were in high school" Taeyong respond.

"Shut up" Sara cut him off.

Taeyeon smirked and crossed her arms, leaning against the door.

"Well this is awkward"

Seohyun squealed as she saw Yonghwa passed by. YunHae , Gwen and Greshyl stared at her weirdly.

"Omo!!! We just made an eye contact!" Seohyun squealed again while patting her locker.

"Unnie calm down" YunHae chuckled.

"Well he's really handsome though" Gwen said.

"I know!!! And plus he can sing! He has also his own band. And they're all really handsome! But I love my Yonghwa the most" Seohyun faked sobbed while putting her hands on her chest. (A/N: How I miss YongSeo couple  😭😭💔)

"Well I heard that they will have there band practice this afternoon." Greshyl said.

"Omo!!! Jinjja!!! Then let's go! I really really really want to hear his angelic voice"

They all just laughed at how cute Seohyun is while fangirling on her long time crush.

Taeyeon smiled as she left her cousin and friend all alone in the library. Just in time Baekhyun arrived with Jungkook, who's trying to get out of his grip.

"Hey babe where's Taeyong?" Baekhyun asked his girlfriend.

"Just doing some stuffs. And by the way what's going on?" Taeyeon asked as she pointed his grip on Jungkook.

Baekhyun just laughed "Nothing we're just playing around."

Taeyeon seemed to believe it.

"Okay well see you guys later"

As she left Jungkook immediately yelled around the hall.

"Hyung!!! Let me go!!!! I can't do this! And I don't want  to do it!!!"

"You asked me for this" Baekhyun respond.

"But I don't wanna!" Jungkook whined like a little kid.

Baekhyun sighed heavily. His hands are already tired gripping on Jungkook's wrist.

"Aish... BamBam and Yugyeom already have ther dates. Plus even Dino asked a girl out! What about you!"

"I don't care I can go with Taehyung hyung since he loves me"

Baekhyun face palmes himself "Seriously what is wrong with you" he muttered.

.
.
.
.
And stop because my eyes are already hurt and I am still not feeling better. But next batch is coming soon.

And Yes I'm picking some Lucky Readers. Hope you guys like your characters . But seriously just accept it there's nothing more I can do.

I still have the list of the names who wants to be in this story. Promise guys I didn't forget about you  😄😄😄 You just have to wait.

At least you guys know how to wait. But what about him. He can't even wait for me.😭

Hahahaha lol! Just kidding! 😂😂 But seriously -_- WALANG FOREVER!

#bitter