"Pretty cool aye." Vic smiles and I nod. "I come here a lot to think. It's where I went the last week. I'm not sure how many people know this is here but I've never see anyone here before so it's like my own private getaway."

"It's really, just wow." I say in awe.

Vic shoots me a charming smile before he starts taking off his clothes. I have to look away when he takes his shirt off because his body is just so perfect and I shouldn't be thinking about him like that. He strips down to his boxers before he runs and jumps off the pier into the ocean. I look down and he grins as he resurfaces from the water.

"You coming in or what?" He asks with a chuckle.

"Uh, I can't swim." I call back embarrassed.

"It's okay, I'll make sure you don't drown." He chuckles.

"I don't know." I say a little scared.

"You'll be fine, trust me." He smiles and I nod.

I trust him.

"Okay." I call as I begin to get undressed.

I feel a little self-conscious. Vic is really hot and I'm frankly not. He's tan and I'm weirdly pale. He has muscles and I'm scrawny. Maybe this isn't a good idea.

"Hurry up Kells, you're missing out on some fun!" Vic calls and I sigh as I finish getting undressed.

I walk over to the edge of the pier and cover my stomach as Vic looks up at me.

"Come on. It's okay, you can trust me." He says.

I nod and then jump in. I go under water and my heartbeat speeds up but I rise up to the surface and Vic grabs me, pulling me into his arms. I squeal excitingly and wrap my arms around his neck tightly. I can't believe I just did that.

"Viccy don't let me go." I squeal through a laugh, holding onto him tightly as he laughs.

"I won't." He grins and I smile as he carries me through the water just enough for my legs, my butt and a bit of my stomach to be in the water.

I glide my hand through the water watching it make ripples in the glistening ocean. It's so beautiful.

I can feel eyes on me so I look back at Vic only to see him staring back at me blankly. I'm about to ask him why he's staring at me but in a split second his lips are on mine and my insides are exploding. He kisses my lips gently and I want to kiss back but I can't, it's like I'm frozen. There's so many feelings going through me right now and my heart feels like it's going to burst.

Vic pulls away though and looks at me with fear in his eyes.

"I-I, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have, I'm sorry."

He's scared and he's rambling so I push my lips to his to let him know that it's okay. He wastes no time in kissing me again and I follow his lips with mine, not exactly sure what to do because I had only kissed a guy once and I was young. We kiss for a really long time as Vic softly strokes my face and my stomach flips more than it ever has.

When he pulls away, he rests his forehead against mine and his eyes are still closed. My heart races a million miles an hour as I wonder what he's going to say and do next. What if it was just a mistake? He said that he likes girls. What if he was playing a prank on me? Oh god.