☀My Brightest Star☀ [Satsuki Aoi x Reader] ★

Start from the beginning

"It's fine." You said, as your heart beats so fast in his gesture, he was so close to you and you can't help to stare at his face. He really grew up, in mature way, you blink and blush.

"Uhm, by the way, did you found it?" He ask breaking the silence.

You shook your head and sigh. "Nope and it really haunt me to sleep." You said honestly.

He chuckle nervously and kiss your forehead. "There, it won't hurt anymore." He said and you nodded as the heat crept on your cheeks. "Oh I see, I'm sorry that I didn't find it." He added.

"It's alright at least I didn't forget about you." You said. "Right, your friend said that I'm the one you're talking about." You added.

He scratched his head nervously and smile. "Yeah, I always talk about you to my friends." He said.

"Really?" You smile and he nodded.

"Uhm and since we didn't found it." He trailed off as he get a long box in his bag. "Here I bought you something." He said and hand it to you.

"What's this?" You ask.

"Just open it." He said and grin, you nodded and open the lid. As you look inside, you see a (f/c) telescope with your name carved in cursive on the telescope. "Just as I promised." He added.

You look in awe at how beautiful it is. You smile happily, he didn't forget the promise as you look at him and grin, you let the thing down and jump on him, hugging him.

He gasp and blush, he slowly put his arm around your waist so you're secured as his other hand is on his side to balance his weight.

"Thank you. Thank you." You said as you peck his cheeks. You smile at him, he just look at you, flustered.

"Ah (y/n)?" He said as you tilted your head to your side and smile at him. Then you realize the position you're both at and blush furiously.

"Sorry!" You nervously pulled away as he tightens his grip on your waist, pulled you closely on him.

He smile, still flustered, you smile too, catching you off guard, he lean forward quickly capturing your lips to his own.

Your eyes widen, you don't already know how many times your eyes have open widely, your hands rested on his shoulders and any second he pulled away.

He grin showing his pearly white teeth. "That was wow..." you said as you sat down, embarrassed.

"Yeah..." he chuckle.

"So..." you trailed off, looking around then to his eyes.

"Are we..." he continues.

"Uhm..." you added adding at the tension.

"Oh come on just say it Aoi!" You heard someone shouted at the back.

You look at them, then at Aoi, the both of you laugh at the group. "So do you want to be my star?" He ask.

Your eyes sparkled in happiness as you nodded. "Yes, of course." You said and hug him very tightly.

=-=

"We can't find it..." the boy said to the girl as she started to cry again. He began to panic. "Uh we can still look at the stars without it." He tried to convince her but still, she didn't stop.

"But it's different, I can see the stars clearly and brightly." She said between her sobs.

"Hey, hey don't worry, if we can't find it, I'll give you another I promise that." He said.

"Really?" She ask.

"Hmm," he nodded and grin. "And if I found you again, I'll give it you and you'll be my star, the brightest amongst the star in the sky." He said.

"Okay, I'll wait for you." She said as she stops in crying. "I promise." She added and grin, intertwining their pinkies together.

"You'll definitely be my brightest star." He said and she nodded happily.

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
A/n: hey hey hey, sorry that take so long but I still got back.

Story Info:
=Italic-past
=normal-present

Here's Aoi for you, hope you like this shot...

And it's requested by @Rinka_Kishime_13

Thank you very much, hope you like it. ;)

See You Next Week!!