Chapter 5

Lu's POV

___________

It's been almost a week, since I've seen the beautiful wolf. I've started to think he was all just made up from my imagination.

I looked out my room window and just imagined my guy in his wolf form walking to me.

God I wish he was here.

When I got tired of waiting for this savior of mine, I got up and walked back to my corner. I wonder if he would could be my mate.

Mate? Did I really just think that he was my mate? There is no way I'd have a mate. At least that is what I was taught, but at this moment in time I was having doubts. The way he made me feel with the warmth, and do not forget the smell of cinnamon rolls and coffee.

My whole pack just thinks I'm their little omega, so why would anyone want a mate, like me.

As I curled up in a ball, my stomach started growling, so I curled up even tighter, wanting the pain to go away. Ever since I was put back in my room, I haven't been fed. The bathroom water was disgusting, but I did not want to die that type of death. If I were to die, I'd want a swift death.

I wrapped my tail around myself and just laid there waiting for the day to end. I think I have two days left, but I was not completely sure. I must have fell asleep, since I was startled, when I heard a lot of commotion downstairs. Yelling and scuffling noises could be heard then silence, except for footsteps coming up the stair.

When a knock came, I immediately stood up in a sitting position. My heart was beating at a fast rate, just waiting and curious of who was behind the door. I smelt blood emanating from behind the door. It was so much blood, that I couldn't tell who was really there. I looked around for a place to hide, but everything was open, even the bathroom did not have a door, so I backed up as close as I could get into the corner, waiting for my death. The blood was mixed with so many scents; however, one scent was prominent, Prix, that much I knew. My door opened and in walked someone I wasn't expecting.

Why was he here, and why was he cover in blood? Horror washed over my body, as he stepped in my room. I almost puked from the smell.

Oh man.